ATWT: April discussion

• Members

^^^^Tell me about it....I've had three god-damned years of waiting around hoping for a Carjack reunion. Marked by six months of Carly/Simon suck, a YEAR of Jack/Katie suck, five months of Carly/Holden suck overlapping with Jack/Janet suck overlapping Carly/Craig SUCK.

I had like a month of Carly and Jack not fighting during that entire time (when they were trying to get Parker cleared for killing Sam); two sex drive-bys (with no afterglow) and a near miss; and two weeks where Carly got support from Jack when she honestly thought she was dying.

MEANWHILE....Paul and Meg have had about fifteen reunions, and Katie's a happily married woman (which just annoys me), and Nuke in all their "glory" (which annoys me more).

I just get the feeling if Carly and Jack weren't "Carjack", they'd have six weeks of "turmoil" then reunite and "be happy"...like every other god-damned couple on this show.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

re: my last post.....hello, everybody....my name is PJ, and I'm a Carjackaholic. *hangs head*

I may have to revise my opinion of the Ztwin actors. They may be okay actors stuck in a very bad story. OTOH, VH and JS are just bad, ham-filled actors sucking the life out of their story. Nothing was more painful to watch than Noah, tied up and yelling out "don't you hurt Luke!!" Unless, of course, it was Luke trying to bitchslap his father today. I swear to God, watching him stomp over to Damian like God-freakin'-zilla reminded me of Martha Byrne on one of her tears.

WTH??? Vienna at three months looks more pregnant than Maura does IRL.

LOL moment of the day----Henry calling Brad a "monkey-wrench"...I was DYING to hear him add "tool". ALL of Katie's men are tools.

Hell must be freezing over alert----TOMORROW!!! SUSAN appears!!!! Now, if we only could squeeze in Kim this week, we'd hit the Pick 5!!

• Members

I didn't see the previews. SUSAN appears tomorrow?! Damn, just a few months ago, she was turning in some fairly regular appearances (by recurring standards, at least). Come Monday, all of the vets will return to Siberian Russia, I'm sure. I'm just glad that with Lisa and Nancy's appearances, it was mentioned that they do have lives. Too bad we can't see some of that every now and then. Lisa's dating men! Let's see that!

• Members

LOL Lisa dating a woman would be strange, funny, and amazing at the same time.

I just can't get over how upset I am about this Z twins storyline. I mean, really, it shouldn't surprise anyone that they are the VOMs for April, but what kind of vendetta should they even have against Luke? They don't even know him that much! And even if they are long-lost members of the Grimaldi family, why do they even care about Luke? They're young, they're hot, they definitely have colorful personalities. They should be worrying about their own lives.

Ugh. I hate ATWT. I hate ATWT. I love ATWT. I hate ATWT. Uggggggh......

• Members

No doubt it's all about the Grimaldi money. I think it's less about Luke, and more about Damian.

But c'mon...you expect this to make sense? Since when do any of Nuke's stories (or any story on the show, really) stand up to intense logic or scrutiny? I've never really figured out how upright, uptight Col. Mayer got involved with a Muslim woman or what he really intended to do with Ameera.

• Members

I'm almost intrigued into what their interest in the Grimaldi money is, but I know I'll probably hate how this story ends. Ugh.

I should know better than to expect this show to go in the unexpected route and to do something that makes sense, but eh...they always do this to me. They put on a show that I enjoy (Monday's episode), and it makes me somewhat proud to be a fan, but then we sink back into the abyss that is Meg, Paul, and the baby obsessions. My GOD, would someone just buy Paul a Cabbage Patch Kid? He obsessed over Cabot, he obsessed over Johnny, and now he's obsessing over Eliza.

• Members

And even better if her partner were Lucinda.

(Stop it, you know I'm not the only one who "went there".)

I'm past the point of caring about Nuke, or hoping their story will make sense. ATWT always wanted us to think of them like we would any other couple on daytime. Congratulations, WT, you've succeeded mightily.

• Members

Wow, you saw the show real early PJ.

Ugh with Luke and his Drama Queen acting today. Gawd...his acting get worse by the day. How Paolo Seganti kept a straight face is beyond me. I started cringing and laughing through it. Silbermann was no better tied up and screaming for Luke not to be hurt. Gawd...Luke was annoying from the beginining of the show to the very end. He is so stupid. Damian is the bad MONSTER...lol..and the Z twins are angels ...How stupid can he be?

The whole Katie baby stuff was ff material for me.

Yes....Susan is on tomorrow.

• Members

I almost raced to this thread once Luke started to be all drama queeny at the beginning. Once Van gets that voice going, that whiny, screamy voice, then you know there ain't no looking back. Every word sounds like there's a bucketful of tears attached to it.

And the Z twins are angels! They're my angels at least, because they're saving this show for me. Honestly, if it hadn't been for their hijinks, along with Nancy and Lisa, I probably wouldn't have watched a frame of ATWT this week.

I read about

on the Spoiler board. Hmm...this could be interesting. Hopefully they don't muck it up too much so that I can't get some kind of enjoyment out of it.

• Members

I doubt we will get any explanation to why the Z twins kidnapped Noah and are after Luke. The storyline reeks!

The whole crap about Luke being a Gramaldi was hog wash. He is all Snyder. He has his mother Drama Queen attitude. If things dont go right for him he pouts and screams and yells that it is unfair and he is blameless. Ugh I am so sick of Luke.

• Members

You knwo yesterday I was actually convinced--and was gonna agree wiht a lot of this... and then we got today's episode which in typical ATWT fashion basically negated EVERYTHING positive you just said. They are plot driven, in under 2 weeks they're already KIDNAPPING (wtf and YAWN), it is moving super fast (I didn't even think Noah and Luke's argument was a fight on monday but now they act like it was the end of a marriage), the only possibly gay new guy on the show is once again a threat (this time a very dangerous one indeed) etc etc etc. GRRRR.

Archived