ATWT: April discussion

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is anyone surprised? I swear, I can't recall nulilLucy having even one scene with BigLucy or her Aunt Lily, and she's been around for months.

LOL...I nearly laughed at two things today....Parker's managing to outwit Craig (for the time being) and Jack busting Janet's hypocrisy. While it's a stretch to say I enjoy the adults running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to bust up Parker and Lib, it's freakin' Shakespeare compared to the baby plot.

And I hate how Craig shoves a glass into Carly's hand as she protests she doesn't want a drink.

As for the baby plot...the only good things are getting to see Kim and Henry. Brad, Katie and V are all delusional and boring.

• Members

I love the Luke/Noah conflict over Zac and Zoe. (I side with Noah on this one.)

I love Luke showing his immature side, causing concern to Noah and Lily -- yet more proof that the show portrays Luke as gray, not all good.

OMG Dusty today, "save three lives"? Really? And Lucy going on and on about the "FGA" and her "mission" for the starving children, which I'm 95% certain is just a cover story, annoys me too. Lucy said Dusty is the same as Paul, I actually think he is getting *worse* than Paul. At least Paul is not so self-righteous about his immoral actions.

Meg is suddenly watchable again. I like how she chose not to rat Paul out to the social worker. I like that Paul fell for it too. And I like that she is refusing Dusty's help. However, let's see how long this lasts before she changes her mind again and goes flying back to Dusty.

• Members

Lisa/Damian had scenes when he returned in 2006, and Goutman/Passanante were in charge then too.

I think they will have scenes eventually, just don't know when. I agree with P.J. that it is also annoying that Lucy has not had scenes with Lily/Lucinda/Luke yet either. More than that, it was frustrating that they didn't even care when she was in town and out of town again in December.

All My Shadows, I liked the Z twins their first and second days but I didn't like them today. Less memorable lines, too much "Z" "Z", too much trust of them by Luke. I am waiting for a new layer to their relationship and story. And I am waiting for Casey and Jade to get involved in this story.

• Members

I swear by the sign of Z there have never been two more annoying twits on this show. EVER.

Ugh. Remember when Damian was hot with a capital H??? I don't know if it was just the camera angles today or what...but today he looks like a pencil-necked geek in a suit two sizes too big.

Luke the hypocrite's back in full force today. Didn't he get his panties in a twist over that "prank" video Kevin's manager did during the election? What the Z's did to Damian was the exact same thing. Yet, that's okay, because he's "got to remind himself everyday not to trust Damian". WTFever.

Archived