Y&R: CF interview with the advocate...

• Members

Och, I am so on the fence about this. Seeing Victor Newman walk in on his son in flagrante delicto with Rafe....heaven help me, I want to see that.

My guess is that Victor will react with tolerance and sensitivity. That is my hope, anyway.

But Rafe and Adam in bed together...fan and cold water, please.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chloe already has so many motivations and confusing personality shifts, if they make her a lesbian or bisexual on top of that she may as well get her own show called United States of Chloe.

I would have dug a Daniel/Kevin pairing...just another reason to dislike the Amber/Kevin storyline.

How about Daniel/JT or Adam/JT. I'm going to keep plugging Adam/JT until someone at Y&R magically sees my posts.

• Members

I am leaning towards it being Rafe as the gay guy and then Adam as being confused...not sure if MAB would actually have Adam go in that direction since he's had Skye and Heather all to himself.

The reason I think it's possible was 2 episodes ago, Adam was holding on to Rafe's arm...obviously because he can't see well...but he hasn't done that with anyone else...hmmm. Also, Rafe really seems to 'care' about Adam...even Christian Jules LeBlanc hasn't portrayed Michael as a lawyer who 'cares'...hmmm.

They'd certainly make a handsome couple...but I don't know if it'll go the distance.

That said, I think Victor would actually react quite positively. He's be shocked, perhaps angry at first...but Victor is his children's biggest defender at the end of the day...plus Ashley and Abby strike me as gay positive.

• Members

Only if they totally rewrote the Victor character would he react any bit negative to having a gay child. Old Vic wants his children's respect but doesn't care for their sexual preference (or in case of Prince Dickolas: whoring around) at all...

JT as the gay confused could actually be interesting. Much more because of reality - JT and Vickie are the blandest couple ever despite their real life liaison - than fiction, but I'd totally dig it. :lol:

• Members

JT and Adam? How would that work? Long, lean, twinky pale boy against swarthier, slightly meatier, furry ?otter? (is that right, brimike?). Would that work? I guess it would be opposites-attract? Would it turn off the viewers in droves?

• Members

Scotty and Adam would be alot better. I like the idea a poster in the thread had about him being a vixen of sorts. God knows they need to give Lauren something to do. Besides, a homosexual on a soap who is not holier thou and indulges in devious behavior? That, I don't think has been explored in the soap world here in the U.S. So far, they've handled stories involving the gay community with kid gloves.

• Members

Oh god...my mind waters at the thought. A big old bitchy gay...not necessarily a camp queen, but just a sexy, bitchy, conniving little queer. A male Brenda Dickson, if you will. I wanted that to be Adam when they announced his arrival into town, but Scotty's just as good. The story would have to be the torrid love affair of Scotty and Michael, though.

• Members

I automatically thought of Daniel when the NB story broke, especially since MAB has been teasing something "different" coming up for Graz/Daniel. Plus, IMO, they originally were going the Daniel is gay route when he was first re-introduced years ago.

Word. Though at the time, I thought they were hinting more at a Scotty/Kevin pairing. Scotty, I believe, was their second failed attempt at introducing a gay son, after they didn't follow through with Daniel.

Archived