Y&R: CF interview with the advocate...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought Daniel & Kevin had the greatest chemistry. But yeah -- Scotty should have been gay. A naughty, mischievious, vixen of a gay man. Plus it would have given Lauren something to do.

I called this Mac = lesbian thing back in the thread announcing her arrival? Or JP did.

I... just... I don't know. As Sylph said, I don't think Bell soaps can really do these sort of SLs without making it a bombastic Issue SL which will last 5 minutes and then be hurriedly forgotten.

I'd rather see Rafe fall in love with Adam and then get it on with either Kevin or Daniel. I'd also rather see Mac played by Priscilla Garita (ex-Gaby, Sunset Beach) or Charisma Carpenter (ex-Cordelia, Buffy/Angel) for a completely dynamic and reinvigorated take on the Mac character.

• Members

The girl doesn't look 40! :lol: And Billy Miller is hardly 25.

And I guess I just wanted to see Priscilla Garita on a soap. I have never seen Clementine Ford act so I don't know what to expect. As long as she's not like her mother. Moonlighting aside, Cybill was pretty bad in The Last Picture Show and her 90s comedy series.

• Members

I don't think the gay character is Mac at all. Nelson alluded it being a male and character that was already on the show, which can't be Mac.

I don't know what Clementine might be alluding to her in her interview, but I've heard nothing of them going the lesbian route. We'll see I guess.

None of the spoilers with Mac's return indicate anything about her being a lesbian or bi, while Nelson claims the "gay storyline" will start very soon.

• Members

I do think that would be the perfect reason as to using mac for this storyline..

that said i dont think its her.

I dont think a lesbian actress would take on a lesbian/bi role after playing one on another show.

thats just asking to be typecast.

• Members

I like the idea of Chloe and Mac as a couple. And who's to say that someone didn't just leak Gay to Nelson and he went off all cock-ed assuming that they meant a male/male relationship.

Although I did detect in today's show that they could be heading that route with Adam and Rafe. I swear, Adam found something in prison he never had before and found he rather liked it!!

Archived