ATWT: Because there aren't enough "MY BABYYYYY" storylines on the show...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Beth Ehlers shouldn't have been Liza or anyone else on AMC. She doesn't fit into that cast. She should've given it a go at Y&R as Patty Williams. They were giving her a chance at reviving an old staple family and the cast has such diversity that she was bound to find someone with chemistry. Putting her on the same show as RPG was never going to work because reuniting supercouples very rarely (if ever) works.

On the subject I don't know how I feel about Cady's return. It just hasn't worked out for her at all with all these returns, so why return to THIS show? ATWT is *so* bad and has lost the heart, family and charm it had. It's so poorly written that I don't see her being pleased in the long run. It's a shame the rumors of her as a Harley recast on GL weren't true.

• Members

Wow - at least she's back in daytime somewhere I guess - Cady is a rockstar.

Anyone have the link to her official blog? I tried to Google it and can't find it for the life of me.

Guess we can rule out Dixie being the big blast from the past return on AMC...

• Members

Cady must need the paycheck. I don't know why else she would return to the horrible writer, Jean Passanante, and the domineering producer, Chris Goutman. Cady complained about her last run on ATWT, and rightly so. Jean and Chris ruined the Rosanna character.

Archived