AMC: Monday 3/2/2009

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Co-sign on the Melissa love. She (and Cornelius) have been AMC's break-out stars this year.

MCE's recognition is particularly sweet because 6 months' ago, TPTB were ready to write Annie out in order to prop up the great RyLee Zendall Mutual Appreciation Society. MCE rose to the challenge -- even though she must have guessed where her SL was heading -- and through her acting and commitment to her character, turned all that on its head.

• Members

I really liked Brot and Taylor together. I like them better than Jake/Taylor and Tad/Taylor.

The show has officially gone "Reilly" in this department. David pops up whereever he wants whenever he wants and with a whole arrangement of drugs, DVD's and bootleg watches, lol.

• Members

I thought this episode was a snooze.

Same old, same old with David/Kwak (drugging her AGAIN :angry: ) , Adam/JR, and Zendall -_-

Taylor doesn't have chemistry with anyone, IMO. This experiment by Frons was one big bust.

Reese gives me the creeps. They should set her up with David and they can both drug/stalk everyone they want to and i can FF both of them.

Archived