AMC : Wednesday, February 18th

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This story is such an insulting mess on so many levels. It makes me sick. The idiotic blame game is exactly what I've grown to hate about soaps. It's simple minded and lowest common denominator.

Eden and Tamara knocked it out of the park. These actresses, these characters and the audience deserved so much better than this.

• Members

Who knows? It really doesnt matter. The point is Reese and Zach are responsible for their own actions. They are two sane people who are capable of making their own choices. Boohoo to Reese who couldnt take the heat of being humiliated so she kisses a married man and boohoo to Zach bc he's feeling so bad bc his lies and secrets are now catching up to him. They made their own bed (no pun intended) and now they have to lie in it.

• Members

Eden & Tamara had me glued to the screen today! I was pleasantly surprised at how Reese was able to defend her actions and fight for their love and their family. When Bianca has more distance, I think she'll someday take Reese back.

Of course Erica would take out her anger on Reese; no girl will ever be good enough for her daughter and she hasn't liked Reese since the day they met.

I loved Aiden telling off Ryan again and I thought Cameron did a decent job when Ryan threatened Zach at the end. Maybe he and Alicia are comparing notes on how to act without the histrionics.

Bitch Doctor's antics have me hitting the ff button now. How soon does she leave?

• Members

Can't blame Reese for the baby thing. That was Zach and Binx. Reese didn't know Kendull from Adam, and she owed her nothing.

But my problem is with why there is such a hissy over this kiss. Kendull shagged Aidan when, after 2 minutes, she thought Zach was dead. She then lied about it for months. Everyone quickly got over that. Now, Zach just kissed Reese, and the world is coming to and end? Zach begged Kendull for months to focus on the family, but Kendull ignored that because Ryan's happiness was most important to her, and she had to reunite him with Greens. You could tell at times that Zach could not stand his wife, and I can't blame him. Zach may love Kendull, but feelings change, especially when you don't have your spouses undevided attention. Add a comatosed wife to this, and you have a spouse who becomes attracted to someone else.

Not sure I want to watch this sh!t today. Propping is the lowest life form in daytime!

ANDREA

• Members

no she didnt but she cant be surprised that Kendall would be upset bc I think most women would in Kendall's situation. She told Bianca that she thought it was better off had Kendall never woken up. Thats an Fed up thing to say about a heart transplant patient who nearly died only to wake up to her world drastically changed. Reese cant play naive and innocent here and make it look like Kendall is the villian here bc she has every right to be upset And I hope it doesnt sound like Im singling Reese out bc I have my issues with Bianca too which I have made known. Dont feel like getting into another rant on her right now, but suffice it to say, I think she gets most of the blame here

• Members

But there's a level of humanity that's not being accounted for. Kendall can be mad at the fact that Zach donated sperm to create Gabrielle all she wants. I agree with her. It was a horrible decision. BUT -- why the hell would you agree to going to a wedding of a sister who you felt betrayed you and a woman you don't trust, PROMISE TO SMILE AND STAND BY YOUR SISTER'S SIDE -- only to go ahead go back on your word and launch a hideously rude toast to Reese?

If it was THAT serious, that Kendall needed to go into attack mode, Kendall should've just stayed home like she planned to do in the first place. No! She CHOSE to go under the condition that she will be nice as long as Rinks/Breese go back to Paris... and couldn't even make it through the rehearsal dinner without causing drama.

If Kendall was a woman of her word -- kept silent and kept the peace knowing that she was going to get what she wanted in the end and Zach and Reese kissed ANYWAY? Then, yes. It would be easier for me to see her point of view. But for Kendall to cause a scene, and have Erica pat her on the back after causing the scene -- and then proceed to play the victim -- get the hell out of here!

It's like intentionally lighting the fuse, and having the balls to get mad at the dynamite.

ETA: THIS IS MY 3000th POST!

• Members

Kendall has just as much blame in all of this. I know that some won't see that ever but as one other stated she ignored Zach for months. It all goes back to the selfish [!@#$%^&*] that she is. She did just as much as Zach has done and yet she is acting like the wounded little girl.

All the stuff that has happened with Zach and Kendall just plays into why I hate them so much and can't buy them as this big loving couple they are supposed to be. It is just as bad as the way OLTL used to love to play off Todd and Blair as this big loving couple. All they ever did was bring hurt through their love and that is all that Zach and Kendall do now - do to their love someone is always getting hurt or killed.

But yet we are supposed to buy that as some big great love. Yeah right.

The only good thing I can say about them is that they both deserve each other.

• Members

Took a break from the episode to catch American Idol....

But from what I saw ---- go 'head Tamara and Eden! Cohen wrote some great dialogue for these actresses to shine in...

Ok - I have a major problem with Zach. This guy tries so hard to help the women around him (at almost NO cost). He tried to save/help/love Maria, Julia, Dixie, Hannah, Kendall, Erica, Bianca, Reese....anyone else? So if this is his how he is...then WHY does he act like their God and treat them like SH!T all the time? From the way he man-handles...the way he talks to them...the way he tells them what to do. His words and actions don't match. Those actions don't equal LOVE.

Anyway - I really hate the way he's been treating and speaking to Erica - not only bc its his mother-in-law - but also bc he just killed her son and shows no remorse...never apologized.

Ok - I'm over talking about Zach.

The Greenlee montage would have been so much better if it showed more than Rylee...but I get why they wouldn't. What sense would it make (unless it were shown during her funeral...but even then) to show clips of old school Greenlee with Scott/Gillian/Leo/Vanessa/Becca/etc? I also almost forgot how crazy weird she looked with that lighter hair that didn't match her darker eyebrows back in 99-00.

• Members

Andy, I totally agree with you about Zach. That is why it is so hard for me to buy into the great love that some of his female fans have for him especially when they criticize the writing so much for being mysogynistic. Zach is one of the most mysoginistic male characters on soaps. The women in his life are like second rate citizens for him. He is their God and they are little peons who can't survive without him.

I just want to know what is so attractive about that?

It is totally lost on me.

Archived