AMC : Wednesday, February 18th

• Members

I don't understand now how people can actually compare Ryan and Zach justifiably now, because essentially they are written the same way lol.....

Like Zach at one point yes was written as the anti-Ryan, but not now. As I have said, Zach is written almost worse.... :huh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I have always been a big Bianca fan well, up until lately. I'm on Kendall's side on this one. I think Kendall had every intention of doing her part and smiling and acting nice at the rehearsal dinner. She is still trying to take in all this info about the betrayal from Bianca and Zach. Then at the rehearsal dinner she sees Zach holding Gabby and she is hit in the face with the betrayal again. She knows that Zach loves that little girl. It set her off and that is what caused the scathing toast to Reese. Was it rational and the right thing to do. No, but I loved it anyway. It's easier for Kendall to take her anger out on Reese than put the blame where it lies with Bianca and Zach.

• Members

I am nt judging Kendall. I agree that her speech is what pure soap is made of. What I'm saying is, character-wise, what would possess her to recite such an incindiary speech, knowing that Zach has an affinity for Reese as well as a fetish for saving damsels in distress.

That said, I think Zach is an idiot because he KNEW how Kendall felt about Breese/Rinks/Gabrielle, and yet, he still went and comforted the baby in front of Kendall which caused her to act stupid and get behind the wheel of the car.

Like I have said in posts past, Zendall is toxic. This whole drama is due to Zach's arrogance and Kendall's selfishness.

• Members

I liked it when Erica recalled her father leaving her and Mona and how Zach has basically turned his back on his family also.

ETA: Oh Bianca don't worry you won't be missing anyone's funeral. Nobody gets a funeral in Pine Valley. People just die and they're never spoken of again. Well everybody except for Babe, that is. :lol:

ETA: Oh geez Zach, quit talking to Myrtle's picture. The "patience" speech is getting old.

• Members

Anyway, changing topics -- this Zendall crap makes me hurl... I was torn in this episode. I love me some Annie and MCE and felt for her when Bitch Doctor was making it seem she was going to bash her head in with that tire iron... But I am LOVING this Bitch Doctor! She is pure, campy entertainment for me.

I wasn't a MW fan, but I have to give her credit. Once she figured out how to play this character, I've been having fun watching Bitch Doctor. If I can't have my Crazy Annie, I want my Crazy Bitch Doctor. :P

Archived