AMC : Wednesday, February 18th

• Members

While Reese is no saint in any of this, Bianca should have went to Zach after she was finished with Reese and Erica let him off WAY to easy....... Do we have proof the storyline was changed??? Spoilers can be interpreted to fit whatever you want to happen on screen. I don't buy that they were changed. Zach has been lusting after Reese just as much as she has been lusting after them. The kiss was mutual.... LOL. They were both heavily into it. Zach deserves all that's coming to him.... its quite nice to see Kendall back on top again.

Figures we would get one last Rylee montage.... I wonder if Rebecca will be putting in anymore "ghost" appearances..... was a final airdate ever announced?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The spoiler (the one you're probably talking about) was possibly changed. It was different from what ABC sent and even from what JHC said in that interview where she insulted the audience.

I think it's logical Kendall would be more focused on Zach's betrayal, at the moment. And Bianca's, Reese. Now, Erica? Her saving grace is outside of putting it all on Reese to the wimmens is she did tell Zach off on being a dirt bag to his face.

Zach and Reese, I agree. They're attracted to each other. They both contributed to this sort of emotional affair, they're both confused about their feelings. It wasn't her more than him or him more than her, yes definitely not just a confused lesbian.

• Members

Ok, thanks for the spoiler info because I did not read or hear about any of that.... but as you say and as I said, regardless of who initiated the kiss.... both wanted it and wanted it bad LOL.

Yes Erica did tell him off and I was actually a bit shocked to get that.... the way she was kind of downplaying his involvement to Kendall..... but still.... considering what this man has done to her family these last few months.... least of all killing her son.... I would think he'd be getting a bit more than a lecture..... :angry:

I loved Kendall opening the door for Reese at the end "Vive la France"!

TEAM KENDALL! I didn't comment on yesterday's show either.... her scenes with Bianca were fantastic.... yes Bianca.... WHAT the hell were you thinking....

I really hope the Eden Express is finally going to leave the station one last time.... BIANCA BE GONE!!!!

• Members

You don't know how much I agree with that. But unfortunately due to the writers her case of Ryanitis has cured somewhat but it has moved on to a case of Zachitis. You know where Erica is blinded by their pretty so much that they can basically do anything and the worse she'll do is tell them they're so awesome. I was shocked they let her tell him off as much as she did today.

And that's really what it comes down too, there was no missing that.

• Members

That's what happens when hacks start whitewashing... characters start propping.

They are whitewashing the fact that Reese was rudely demeaned at her own rehearsal dinner by Kendall and making it seem as if Reese was on the prowl for poor innocent Zach. If Kendall had just kept her word and kept her mouth shut, that kiss wouldn't have happened.

• Members

Kendall is blaming Zach. Bianca wasn't exactly singing Zach's praises, but she was talking to Reese. Erica was the only one trying to paint Zach as innocent, something she didn't do to his face. Of course about 20 minutes of today's show was Reese/Bianca/Erica. I wish they would let Zach get dressed down like Reese did, though, but the ego and density in Zach's character as written wouldn't allow for that - for example his mouthing off to Erica after everything he's done, his complete idiot stare to why Kendall doesn't want him in her room (did he actually say "what's wrong with you?").

I loved Bianca after my initial viewing, hours later?

"How could you betray me with my sister's husband?" Uhm, probably the same way you could betray your sister with her husband, I'd guess.

"What's so irresistable about Zach?" Yeah, Bianca what was so irresistable about his sperm?

"It feels like I was raped again." I wonder what she would have compared it to had Reese decided to bring a "ray of hope" from Zach into her womb, behind her back?

But still it was good to hear Bianca finally tell Reese a lot of those things.

That sounds like the if Greenlee had just stayed off the road instead of going off in a tiff over something that could have waited whitewashing. It's Reese and Zach's responsibility that they felt the need to make out like there was no tomorrow.

• Members

Im beyond sick of the abuse Annie keeps getting. She gets slapped, punched, drugged, manhandled. Enough is enough already

And if Reese, Bianca and Zach hadnt have created this whole mess about the baby by keeping secrets and going behind Kendall's back then she would never have needed to trash them for hurting her. It goes both ways and I cant see how Kendall is to blame for her husband and her sister in law kissing. They made a choice and werent pushed on each other

Archived