The Suds Report: Feb. 6, 2009

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like his columns...but yah...geesh...guiding light it hot right now, and in my opinion it has been great for a few months now. I really don't believe that he's watching the show. I think it's a really entertaining show...for daytime..nighttime...all time..lol...it's just so fun to come home and watch lately.

• Members

It would be a good time for Joe Mascolo to be back on B&B. I don't know if the show could sustain him, but he could definitely fit in with the current stories.

Lol I like how he went on a B&B tangent way on in to the DAYS section.

And Jake's back? Hm, must be a light that needs fixing for the fashion show, lol.

• Members

Joe Mascolo would be a TERRIBLE addition to B&B. Massimo was an ill created character that, along with Jack Wagner, swallowed the show with his [!@#$%^&*] shipping empire that was so polar opposite to fashion I cannot [!@#$%^&*] stand it. Joe should stay at DAYS where at least his role makes some sort of sense.

Also, his Kay Alden hatred is getting pathetic.

His OLTL pimping is laughable. If he's not getting blown by Ron Carlivati or Frank Valentini or both I'd be stunned.

• Members

I don't think for a second that Y&R should bring on Deirdre Hall as Casey, she's been on Y&R. Mary Beth Evans on the other hand, I would like to see. Although, isn't Nikki younger than Casey and in real life, Melody has 5 years on MBE.

• Members

I think it's for the interviews, news, and such. Whenever those suck, Nelson usually has to "up" his column with extra commentary.

He always behaves as if he's trying to sell something you don't want. "this sucks", "they're great"...One could feel as if they're being harassed by one of those carts at the mall.

• Members

His comments this week about GL were just so classless. Don't record it if you hate the show so much! It's that simple.

What makes me chuckle is that for instance in the latest ratings, GL is not too far behind OLTL. I think more people on Tuesday or Wednesday watched GL than OLTL. (I don't have the ratings in front of me). Granted, that is only 1 day, but there are other times where the Tuesday episode of GL had more viewers than a Thursday episode of OLTL in the same week.

Bottom line, GL and OLTL are not too far apart in ratings to warrant his hatred for GL and absolute pimping of OLTL.

And for the record, I absolutely think that OLTL is a much better show than its ratings reflect.

Archived