OLTL: Week of Febuary 2, 2009 Discussion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tea is out of her freaking bird! I was SHOCKED at the end. I love the theatrics she's been pulling with everyone lately. "I...KILLED her!" was so melodramatic it worked. It's so frustrating that she is doing that much for Todd, though.

The kids were interesting today. Starr really insulted Langston and I hope it's a hard road for the two of them, because if I were Langston I'd be PISSED. Cole and Markko finally acted like best buddies, which was nice.

Marty and Wes aren't clicking for me. I like Wes' face, but he needs an acting coach.

• Members

Tea is nuts. She is even more crazy than Todd and that's saying something. Sometimes I wonder if she's not setting Todd up for a big fall. Other times, it's like Todd grabbing her collar and pushing her around (and maybe even being a killer) really turns her on. Sick and twisted! But that's what OLTL does best.

And if it means she gets up the noses of goody-two-shoes like Nora, John, Blair and Marty, then so much the better -- although Todd should have gone down for what he did to Marty and tried to do to Starr's baby.

• Members

I'd love to see some behind the scenes footage of when they filmed the Tea scene.

How nice to know Marty's pining away for John. Why are we back to John and Marty again? Please don't have Marty "give" herself to John as some sign of their great love. She shouldn't be with any man for a long long time. Then again if she isn't with a man, she wouldn't have a storyline, since this is all about John and Todd.

• Members

I think OLTL is on fire right now. Sure, I still don't care about the youngsters and their storylines outside of Langston but that's to be expected. I'm going to miss Tea--I have always loved her time on the show and this turn she's putting her all into it, as if to convince them to bring her back full-time. She and Todd work better than Todd and anyone else on the canvas at the moment.

Whoever pointed out that it seems that Tea gets off a bit on Todd's craziness as it feeds her craziness, I think that's an awesome view. I think Tea's always been a bit off even though she does have a good head on her shoulders in terms of getting things done. Having a few twisted characters on OLTL is needed right now. They're also in need of a real bad guy outside of Todd and not a resurrected Victor Lord or Mitch Lawrence. It's fine to have everyone have a bad streak now and then, but they need a 110% baddie that reeks havoc on everyone just to do it.

Archived