AMC Tuesday

• Members

I noticed no one started the thread yet today.

I thought it was okay, nothing great but not completely sucking like last Friday. I noticed Lynsey Dufour was today's scriptwriter for the 2nd time in what, a month?

I like the idea of Tad being a sleuth again but meeting Dr. Sinclair in a club like Fusion using an alias was dumb when (a) he grew up in Pine Valley so everyone knows him, (B) he used to sleep around so any woman could approach and call him by his real name and © he used to host a talk show so he would be a celebrity!

It's becoming clearer how Dr. Sinclair knew Richie; obviously, she was his girlfriend.

I'm glad David knows that Amanda is pregnant so that story can move along.

Bianca & Reese's dress incident was cute when Miranda pulled down the curtain. Now, I'm no fashionista (I frequently like the outfits the judges hate on Project Runway), but I have no clue why those dresses looked bad. My only complaint was that Reese's was a color I didn't like (it looked like a coffee stain to me). I was glad to see Opal again, though.

I loved Erica & Greenlee's little spat at Fusion but right after it went back to being a Sorority House as Amanda started asking Greenlee about her personal life. I hope those days are long behind us!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me it was a little better than Friday or MOnday but still didn't seem quite what the show was when I came back.

I loved David finding out about Amanda too.

I didn't see why the dresses were bad but at the same time I didn't like either one either. I didn't think they looked good on either of them. They just didn't seem the right style for them.

• Members

It's not that the dresses were BAD. There just weren't RIGHT. Certainly not for a Kane woman and her bride-to-be. Honestly, I wanted to walk inside my TV set, tell Binks and Reese to give me those dresses, then burn them in the barbecue grill on the back porch.

• Members

Much better show bc of the random character interations and balance.

Really liked seeing David's good side with Brot. Showing that human side of him.

I liked seeing Tad mix it up with Ryan/Greenlee and then Dr. Sinclair.

Speaking of Dr. Sinclair - the actress is kinda manly and not cute. LOVED Annie and MCE during the word association game.

The Rinks/Erica/Opal/Miranda scene was totally cute - loved the lightheartedness of today's show.

• Members

I did, too.

Dr. Sinclair is Super-Freakay-yow!

MiMo IS the bomb. I was so glad to see her.

Glad Opal was included.

Enough of the BabeTalk with Jr, but I kind of get why it happened.

David's like a bully in the school hallway now, blocking everyone's passage, taking their lunch money. Move to another area of the hospital, something.

Couldn't they give Brot something besides, orderly? Didn't he do security, as a vet I would about bet he'd qualify for something other than pushing food trays (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Erica vs. Greenlee is always and utter delight. Was it me, or was Greenlee sporting a kind of Italian peasant grandmother look today?

• Members

Wow, poor fetus boy has become yesterday's news, literally. JR and Krystal are still grieving Babe's death but the Kane women have already moved on. No funeral? Not even a cremation? I was never a fan of the unabortion, but at the very least please acknowledge that fetus boy just oh, died last week! Chuck you're letting me down with your sloppy writing.

• Members

Yeah, it's absurd.

Was the scene at the end putting to rest Zach and Reese? It sure didn't seem like it. That whole story is revolting on so many levels it puts Ryan and Greenlee to shame.

Yeah, it was pretty ironic for Tad to ask Dr. Sinclair so much about what it was like to sympathize with a killer. And they couldn't have made it more clear: Dr. Sinclair was Richie's psychiatrist and was in love with him because she identified with his story.

• Members

That storyline is confusing to me. I believe that Reese is gay and Tamara Braun is playing it that way, but the writing is too suggestive and well, ambiguous.

Also, where's the confrontation between Zach and Erica regarding Josh's shooting? Erica, he shot your son, uh, shouldn't you be angry at him? :huh:

Oh Chuck, you're disappointing me. Such a promising start and now you're writing has become too lazy.

• Members

I didnt realize that as I thought it was local. Still, that doesnt necesarily mean Sinclair would know him from that. Would you necesarily recognize some random talk show host from over 10 years ago? Heck there are some on today that Ive never heard of or seen. Tad a celebrity? I dont even think he'd qualify for D-list at this point

Archived