Y&R: Week of January 26, 2008

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone else want Kevin and Amber to screw? I kinda like them together. LOL!

I liked the Traci and Brad falshback used today, they've been doing that a lot lately - using old flashbacks. I like it.

And Y&R has the most realistic and beautiful outdoor sets (used in tomorrow's US episode a bit)...

Oh yeah, seeing Traci today was a surprise. She adds a certain calmness to the show and the Abbott family. I wish she had a more permanent role.

• Members

Billy Miller -- wow. I just watched his scenes with Eric Braeden. He has been the addition of 2008 to the cast and has made Billy Abbott such a multi-faceted character. I wish they'd give him more scenes with Greg Rikaart and Michael Grazadei.

Also: Ted Shackleford and Judith Chapman are just having a ball, aren't they?

Wonder if EB asked about having scenes with Miller and Chapman.

• Members

I am a huge Nikki/MTS fan. I hate to see her leave.

OLTL and Y&R have been incredibly boring this week.

I am also disappointed in the girl playing Eden.

She is/was a very adept comic actress on Lisa Kudrow's AWESOME HBO show The Comeback as well as on Gilmore Girls-

On Y&R she is no better than the chick she replaced, in fact, dare I say, slightly worse....

It was nice seeing Tracey yesterday. But the rest is a bore.

I want more Katherine/Murphy/Esther.

I love Esther as a well heeled, well off woman. It is so much fun to watch.

• Members

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Alright. That is it. That. Is. It.

I want Nick dead. I want him to die slowly. Painfully. I'm not all that protective of the Phyllis character, but I'm so damn tired of Nick's pompous, self-righteous, nausea-inducing personality. How DARE he pin the blame on Noah and Eden's disappearance on Phyllis and Michael! As if he was model father to that child. Perhaps if he decided which woman he wanted in his life, he would be able to pay more attention to him. Perhaps if he could see how his actions are torpedo-ing his marraige NOT JUST his wife's manipulation, than maybe it could be salvaged. How any woman with half a brain would find such a horrible person attractive is truly beyond me. Not to mention that horrid Joshua Morrow couldn't act his way out of a burlap sack. He can only do angry and irritated well. In fact, he HAS NO OTHER EMOTION. RAH!

I hope Phyllis goes nuts and holds his un-dropped testicles in a Vulcan Death Grip.

:Breathes:

I'm better now. Sorry for that.

• Members

I don't think Y&R could lose MTS and still stay at number one. Especially if another soap picked her up.

As far as I'm concerned Brad is getting everything he deserves. The Newman's really don't owe him anything. He cheated on Victoria with that skank hoe Sharinit and then went on to steal information to use at Jabot. That man will screw over anyone if it suits him.

Archived