Y&R: Week of January 26, 2008

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikki told Brad, Casey has cancer. She's going to leave town to go take care of her while she's going through chemo. Hopefully Melody isn't gone for too long, this will be the second break she's had this year.

I hope that couple is re-united and backburnered where they belong. Happy couples does not make good soap. What would be funny would be if the truth came out but the re-union is put aside because someone's feelings have changed.

What is there to know about Victor, that he's an arrogant prick?

• Members

I've never been a Nikki fan, but MTS makes her a staple to the show for me. I'm team Hope...but they had to go and kill the b**** off!!!LOL.

I'm team Ashley. I've never liked who Victor was when he's with Nikki- Less polished, temperamental....

• Members

I've not always loved Brad, but he's been in top form the past couple of weeks. I was shocked to see Traci today (I guess I didn't run across that spoiler online anywhere) and that flashback of them was great! His voice was about two octaves higher than it is now. :lol: I always appreciated that he and Traci remained decent to one another after their divorce. Also, Ashley is an idiot if she can't see how much this stuff with Victor is hurting Brad. He's TOLD her but she just doesn't seem to give a damn. :angry:

• Administrator

Me too. :D

It sucks. :( I'm not that huge of a fan but he brings so much depth to other characters. He is ultimate supporting character.

How great was that last scene between Traci and Brad. Janice Ferri Esser's dialogue was fantastic for them.

Archived