Drake and Deidre

• Members

I would love to see Deidre on AMC as a recast Tara or even someone new to go toe-to-toe with Erica or even on OLTL as Kelly's not-so-dead/never seen Mother Melinda Cramer and start a romance with Bo or begin a Nora/Clint/Melinda triangle. Drake could show up in Genoa City as Victor's brother Matt and sweep Jill and Esther off their feet or take Oakdale by storm as a new Doctor who has a hatred for Lisa and a heated passion for Lucinda, turns out he is Lisa long lost son.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Personally, I would love to see Deidre on Y&R playing some ferocious Miranda Priestly-esque boardroom bitch who goes toe-to-toe with Nikki or Ashley. She's so good at playing the bitch and never got to do it often enough as Marlena. There's a reason that some of her best scenes involved Marlena sticking it to Stefano.

As for Drake... meh. Retire, LoL.

• Members

I don't want either of them on another soap, I find them both to be absolutely horrible.

With Drake, do we really have to go into why he sucks as an actor?

I've always found Hall to be absolutely campy and over the top as an actress. She does nothing for me, and her acting hardly ever rose above the atrocious material she was given to play on DAYS over the past 10+ years, IMO. It's a shame about Hall, from what I've seen of her work from the 70's and early 80's, she really knew how to act better and had much more charisma, but that all faded in the 90's and she's never recovered, IMO.

• Members

Well, I think Dee is wonderful as an actress and could go to be one of the Divas of Desperate Housewives' mother or something. Drake didn't do good since he returned in 2008, but He is great as well, and I hope a soap pick them both up soon or even primetime could do them justice as well

Archived