Drake and Deidre

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Drake could brush up on his acting on Lifetime MN- making some "I cheated on my wife" movie.

Diedre can hit up Y&R, but afterwards I would enjoy seeing her participate in charities.

I don't want to turn on the tv and find either doing a crappy makeup infor-mercial....Has anyone seen the info-mercials with the women from DOOL and AMC. I hate those

• Members

It'd be great to see Dee on any of the Bell shows. I'd be interested to see her take the role of Beth Logan on B&B. That character had so much potential and I don't think Brad Bell could ever put Dee in the "What do I do with her now" like all the other big names who have come and gone on the show. And if they brought on Moscolo to play Massimo again, that'd be gravy.

• Members

I think Deidre and Drake should enjoy the fruits of their labor (and the work their lawyers did on their contracts) and retire to their splendid homes in Beverly Hills and Malibu, respectively.

God love 'em both, they WERE DAYS for decades...but I don't want to see either of them at Y&R or B&B or any show for that matter. It'd simple be casting for casting's sake, which I've never been a fan of. It has to make sense. Deidre and Drake no longer make sense in daytime.

• Members

ICAM. I, for one, have had enough of shows (ATWT is a great example) hiring "name" actors just b/c they are "names" and not b/c they are actually needed on the canvas. If a part comes along that's right for Dee or for Drake, by all means, hire 'em. But don't hire 'em, "just because". Especially these days, when all soaps are making so many brutal (but necessary) budget cuts.

• Members

I know they dont have the money, but if GL really wants the publicity, they should hire DH as Hope Bauer, returning with an edge to kick Alan's ass. I think it would be great to see her and Dusay's Alex go toe to toe and it would certainly give "in negotiation," Zimmer something to chew on. They actually should dump the Zim and bring her on as Hope.

• Members

I think both will join the Y&R Deidre Hall as Nikki's sister Casey Reid and Drake a new character for a love interest for Jill or any other leading lady on the show. the show can afford both of them and im sure in order to join Y&R. They will have to take a pay cut but when the #1 rated show wants you but have to take a pay cut seems more of any option then to take a to do it with a last rated soap.

• Members

Well, if Deidre Hall played Casey, she could still be called "Doc" (UGH) since Casey, too, is a doctor.

On second thought...

Seriously? I don't see either returning to daytime. DeH, I can see returning to prime time. As for DrH, nice guy, I'm sure, but he simply does not seem a strong enough actor for any of the remaining soaps save, perhaps, for B&B, which thrives on camp.

Archived