ABC soaps... new homepages

• Members

What does everyone think of the ABC soap websites' conformity to the look all the other shows have? It's ok to me, but definitely makes them less distinct. Also, the photo albums aren't developed yet, if they are even going to be expanded at all. <_<

I noticed that there are far fewer character bios for each soap, which saddens me :( They have dropped the recurring characters largely, with a few exceptions (from AMC: Opal, Pete; from OLTL: Roxy).

Gone from AMC: Natalia

Gone from OLTL: Addie, Carlotta, Lindsay (not sure she's gonna do more than a few guest spots anyway), Renee

Not sure who's gone from GH, as I don't follow it, but there definitely are some.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The banners for each show really demonstrate how ABC is pushing for YOUTH YOUTH YOUTH...Susan Lucci is in the AMC banner, I feel, strictly because she's Susan Lucci and everyone knows who she is.

Tony Geary's been cut from the GH banner...only a matter of time till he's cut elsewhere. Interesting that Jackie Zeman is still in the bio page, chalk one up for Jackie!

• Members

On my screen it is JR in the top banner.

And I don't see anything in Ryan's bio any more gagworthy than Zach or Kendalls. They are all 3 made to sound a whole lot better than what they are. If they were only half as interesting as the bio made the 3 of them sound to be AMC would have no problems at all.

• Members

About Greenlee, I meant the main header, yea.

Yep, JR was on it yesterday. But they also changed OLTL's, so I'm not surprised. But I am happy. :) I love JR, but he's not a leading character no matter what. Also, you can tell they're gonna do a triangle with Zach/Kendall/Ryan soon. :rolleyes:

LOL, I think the bios have always been that nauseating. I was just pointing out who they dropped for no real reason.

Archived