Y&R: Noah Spoiler Speculation

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think they aged him too soon. I'm glad they made Noah 15. Nick and Sharon missed out on those teen years when they should've had then with Cassie a few years ago. I'm glad to see them going through it now. And besides, Hunter Allen was beyond annoying!

I doubt Noah dies. I bet this is just another thing that brings Nick and Sharon together. They're going to ban together because it's going to be too similar to Cassie's death. One child's death tore them apart, while another child's near death will be what brings them together. I like it.

• Members

I know Michael Gross isn't reported finished until January 15th. I wonder if River comes back looking for Kay's money and Noah gets in the way somehow trying to protect Eden.

Then not only will Nick and Sharon bond over sick Noah, but when he gets better Sharon and Nick will be even more anti Eden.

• Members

I don't think he dies, killing another child for Nick and Sharon is too crazy. I do think it's just another thing to have Nick and Sharon get closer and Phyllis more jealous/angry.

When is Brad's exit? Could Noah's injury and possible death of Brad be linked? Like some type of event like Crystal Springs?

• Members

Well Sharon case was spouting that Brad gets to die a hero. He probably gives up an organ or two to save Noah.

I just hope they don't ruin Phyllis by having her obsessed with Nicholas if he does go back to Sharon. Phyllis is too fiery and sexy to be wasted on those two blobs.

• Members

I wonder if Phyllis will somehow have a role in Noah's mishap. There are clues to what's coming up: Phyllis and Sharon just had a run-in about Noah. Noah's seeing Eden who is this bad influence on him (they go have coffee together - oooooh). Phyllis is becoming more unhinged. And we all know Brad's gonna die. My guess is that Phyllis cooks up some scheme that goes awry and Eden will be blamed, but Phyllis will have accidently caused the trauma. When the truth comes out, this will end Phick and resume Shick.

Archived