Y&R: Noah Spoiler Speculation

• Members

but Sharon was not and is not MARRIED to Victor....I always found their "relationship" a little incesteous and hearing that both SC and EB were pushing for a Sharon and Victor pairing did not help my opinion....the kiss just makes me nauceous whenever they are in a scene together...

Phyllis is more Newman like then Sharon ever was...she tried to come off as this vestal virgin goody two shoes victim....and it never fit in with the Newman family unless you count wanting to have sex with Victor and having sex with Victoria's husband...funny how Sharon NEVER got any grief from Nick, Nikki, Victoria or Victor for her affair with Brad...other then the "your fired" 30 second scene with Victoria...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Noah is battered and bruised...

I'll bet Abby is involved too.

And I'll bet

and Sharon's son--saving Sharon from the loss of another child.

And so, in his

, he will earn Sharon's regard for eternity, because his heroic sacrifice saved her boy.

• Members

are we in church???

sorry don't agree....Sharon never fit in as a Newman, was hated 90% of the time by Nikki and Victoria and cheated on Nick a few times and abandoned her childrenn without any communication so she could find herself...only to find sex with strangers in bars after getting drunk....Sharon makes great trailer trash...always has and always will...

• Members

You can blame the writers for how that situation was handled, the actors can only play out the scenes that have been written.....

It's not all the writers fault for the dull performances that MS has been turning in though, she has it in her to make even the not so exciting stuff that's written for Phyllis work......

I haven't liked what I've seen of the new Abby so far......

• Members

I swear there are more "amens" on this board then in any Southern Baptist Chuch on a Sunday.... if I wanted religon I would be in church...

I respect MS and her talent ... it does not mean I worship her... I guess it is just another excuse to bash the actress.....sad

• Members

Okay wait, Nikki didn't like Sharon because Sharon is JUST. LIKE. NIKKI. That's why she had a problem with Sharon, she sees so much of herself in Sharon. Also, Sharon was not hated 90% of the time by Nikki and Victoria. Initially, yes, Nikki did want Nick with Amy because she didn't think Sharon was good enough, but after Nick and Sharon got married, Nikki accepted it. Sharon made a ton of mistakes and the height of it all was when she abandoned the kids, but if you recall, when Sharon came back it was NIKKI who helped Sharon with Cameron. Nikki went as far as to go in a rat infested sewer with Sharon and Wharton just to help her, they were incredibly close then. I don't think Nikki ever really hated Sharon, she just sees so much in herself in Sharon.

Nikki's relationship with Phyllis is practically non-existent. I think Phyllis is just there for Nikki, and I do think that Nikki still looks at Sharon, not Phyllis, as her daughter-in-law. Also, the contention between Victoria and Sharon was in large part because Victoria played by HT just always had her mother's back when it came to her opinions on other women, but Victoria did not hate Sharon 90% of the time either (except for that little Diego fiasco).

Pointing out that Sharon cheated on Nick is fine, but Nick also cheated and considering the number of times Victor and Nikki have cheated on each other I don't think either has a bit of room to judge.

So basically while Sharon and Nikki may have had their ups and downs, Phyllis and Nikki have no relationship at all. I can't think of a time where they actually bonded or Phyllis ever seemed like a part of the Newman family.

Archived