Y&R: Noah Spoiler Speculation

• Members

I don't think it's anything like that. Summer is too young to donate anything to Noah, and they're already connected through Nick, so if they match on anything, it could be from that.

I doubt it though, it looks like they're planning a Nick and Sharon reunion, all the signs seem to be pointing in that direction.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I checked some of this guy's vlogs, and is it me or he comes off as someone full of himself? I mean, he is offering advice on how to break into acting, and being a good actor? Duh, it's pretty soon. And then he's all busy prancing around New York like a movie star with his friends behind him?

I really like him as Noah so far, but the new Peter Bergman he ain't.

• Members

People are asking him questions so he is just responding to their enquiries.

Nick and Sharon are such a big bore. I guess it's my turn to use my ff button on Joshua Morrow's scenes. I've not done that since he got into Michelle Stafford's orbit but a Nick and Sharon redux will have me grabbing for my remote in a hot flash.

• Members

any scene with JM and SC is a FF scene for me....major snoozefest!!!! they have no chemistry and no electricity....boring!!!! guess that is why I paid absolutely NO ATTENTION to JM or Nick from 1994 until the summer of 2005!!!! wallpaper emoted better .....

now paired with MS like in the scenes today....JM shows what he has learned working with an actress of Michelle Stafford's calibar....he has stated in a FEW interviews that she makes him bring it...today's show reminded me of their scenes from the summer of 2005 when they were hunting down Daniel and Lily....and after all the fireworks and the emotions Nick tells and shows Phyllis that "IT'S YOU!!!"....I LOVE YOU....the scenes are intense and have been missing from my TV scene...

• Members

don't blame JM for something the writers or "higher" up did with the Phyllis character lately....times are changing and the character and MS appear to be back on the A List and front and center...

I think that Phyllis fits in the Newman orbit 100 times more then Sharon ever did...but that is just my opinion as a soap viewer of 45 years...I have seen them all...

like I said...they both "bring it" to the screen today...hope you enjoy it as much as I did

• Members

I did enjoy it, but I still think Nick is all wrong for Phyllis. I think she needs a new man, Nick has always been a little too boy-ish and whiny for me.

Nick and Sharon can get back together for all I care, but Jack and Phyllis should've never been connected with those two in the first place. I'm not calling for a Jack and Phyllis redo either, but Nick and Phyllis has no longterm value for me, I want them in separate orbits.

The scenes were great in today's US episode, but it appears ONLY conflict will ever make Nick and Phyllis somewhat interesting, they just don't connect for me on a purely emotional level.

• Members

I disagree, Victor has always treated Sharon like a daughter, he doesn't treat Phyllis that way. Phyllis and Victor's relationship appears to be that of two acquaintances. Also, Nikki and Sharon always had a contentious relationship, and their "rivalry" made sense. Nikki and Phyllis just seem to tolerate each other these days, and they have no real relationship outside of work and Nick. Victoria has traditionally had a rocky relationship with Sharon too, but Victoria and Phyllis just seem like strangers to one another, Victoria seems to just tolerate Phyllis for Nick's sake, whereas even though she and Sharon weren't best friends, she accepted Sharon as apart of her extended family.

Archived