The Suds Report: January 2, 2009

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor guy. His face shot in the credits probably added up to more than his total airtime.

What summer? Sterling only appeared last summer with Brianne. Ambyr last aired in early May, and distinctly remember Brianne's first scene was with Cornelius. They definitely wanted to do Colby/Frankie because of the tension between Adam and Palmer, but realized Pete could do the same.

• Members

The guy I asked to prom said he liked women too. He was voted the city's "Hottest Gay Bartender" by our local free weekly...two years in a row.

But yeah I remember the Colby/Frankie thing. Everyone thought they ejected her because she seemed too young for him. But didn't Dre and Colby kiss a couple of times? And what happened to Dre, BTW? I know Pratt killed the Erica/Sam thing (wisely so). I remember - and am forever grateful for - Cass' exit. But Dre just vanished.

• Members

His character said he was following his father on the campaign trail back in September even though, as of today's credits, his character is still with the show, which is why he remains in the opening credits. However, Sterling moved from NY because they told him that his appearance in September would likely be his last even though he's getting paid for doing nothing through the end of the year.

• Members

The blind item said and east coast actress not wanting to work with her black and gay co-stars. Black, as in Sterling and Cornelius. Sterling might very well be gay but don't rule out the other co-star Jacob Young, who reportedly wasn't sad to see her go. Jacob's married but I don't know if that means much these days. And Jacob was the one who had the gay rumors swirling around him.

• Members

Ari and Kyle? If so, that didn't last very long did it? Interestingly, I also recall hearing that Kyle either "played for the other team" or was at the very least bisexual. This was reportedly stated or hinted by Kyle's former co-star on DAYS Kevin Spirtas (Craig).

Archived