GRAMMY Nominations: Complete List

Cheap21

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Common NEEDS to take home a Grammy this year. More than Mariah. More than Gwen. Maybe not more than Kelly (who got slightly snubbed IMO. She should've gotten at least 4 noms) or John (who earned it from the moment "Ordinary People" came out) but he deserves it anyhow. If they give any Grammy to 50 Cent or BEP, they are clueless. Period.

Of course they do. That's how Ashanti managed to sweep the Grammys when she first came out ;). But seriously speaking, you do have a point about Fantasia. How she got so many noms is beyond me and I actually enjoy some of her music ("Free Yourself" is my favourite track by her :) )

I am glad for her as well but still don't think she's reached Grammy worthy status yet. She's definitely got potential though :) .

If this isn't irony, then I really don't know what is :lol:.

• Members

Yay for Kelly!! I love her album Breakaway! She is sooo good! I can't get enough of Since you've been gone, Behind these hazel eyes etc.. I hope she wins! But I'm sure it will probably be Mariah or Gwen (I have nothing against Gwen, but I just hate Mariah...)

• Members

When is the cut off for nominations? A little surprised to see that Madonna got nothing, even in the dance categories. If it were up to me, Sugarland and John Legend would tie for New Artist(Ciara, blech) and Mariah and Kanye would get nothing.

Archived