Marlena De Lacroix's "Only the Bests" List 2008

• Members

Ok. In my view of the ^^^^^ post, the offensive word appears as a lot of oddball characters. Did Vee do that, or did the board edit it? Maybe there's an option in your setting Quent you can use to block those words you find offensive.

I don't think you're a prude Quent. I just think you're spitting in the wind. LOL. A few months ago, Michael Easton gave an interview with some comic book site/mag whatever. There was profanity scattered throughout the interview, and I was so disappointed in him. I don't know why I was surprised, or had that reaction, but I've never felt the same way about him since.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eeek!. Quent, you really know how to kill a thread! :)

You remind me of this mormon girl at our after prom party who was going to tell all of our parents that we were drinking!

Its been real though- and Marlena started one of the best threads here EVER!

It had more going on than Viki has personalities.

• Members

Bree is good, and she and MA have had their moments. I still think the scenes between them in Jessica's room after Nash was killed (when Jessica slapped Natalie) are some of the best OLTL has had to offer this year. And even in the early years I loved their conflict. Really, I like Jessica/Tess is in scenes with Natalie and a few others, but it's rare that I like the character(s).

This is the dynamic between Natalie and Jessica that I felt never was laid to rest and I want to see resurrected and dealt with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jctvxAGGbZo...31&index=70

• Members

Why do I feel this kinda came out of the blue? :lol: Some resentment there, perhaps? :lol: Even if things were like that, I personally would never apologize for finally, finally, getting a soap that's actually good!

Absofuckinglutely right.

• Members

LOLLLLLL Could you tell I was TRYING to behave? Hell, her name is YRBB, that's a sign to keep your mouth shut right there.

Oh yes, resentment, Oh yes. Y&R is the bestest soap opera in all the land, in all the lands that ever was..its perfectly perfect to the most perfect degrees of all degrees. Simply the best, divine, Better than The Sopranos. Just art, pure art.

Are you HAPPY RHINO!!?? LOLLLLLLLLL

• Members

I still don't know where you get the impression that no negativity is allowed in the Y&R thread. That thread was filled with fights and disgust for at least 65% of 2008, and even today, it still isn't all that calm. Things got a little more positive from November onwards, but it wasn't like no one was forbidden to say anything negative.

Archived