B&B: Week of December 8, 2008

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, the Phoebe thing is such a ploy for Ridge and Taylor again. I don't really know how long it will last though. Is Ridge going to go back to Taylor because he doesn't like Rick/Brooke for a few weeks, or because he actually wants to be with Taylor? I'm going to say the former.

• Members

I love the "telling the family montage". Great way to cover up Ronn Moss's lack of acting ability. LOLLLLLLL

In the montage there was not a tear on Ronn's face- Cut to opening- We are back!

Ronn has two perfect glycerine tearstains running down his cheeks.

Oh yes, Its emmy time for Ronny!

They are very tricky at B&B.

• Members

I know I'm not suposed to be laughing right now, but I can't help it. Ridge and his kids acting oh-so-poorly about telling Taylor, wow, that was LOL horrible.

I don't watch this show regularly, I was flipping and the montage caught my eye. I feel like I'm in another universe.

• Members

I am looking at Susan Flannery and KKL. Show them how to act girls.

B&B is handsdown the most terribly acted soap on the planet (as well as being the most popular soap, actually, on the planet!

But the top 3 actresses in daytime are

1)Susan Flannery

2)Erika Slezak

3)Melody Thomas Scott

I will watch Susan anywhere, anytime!

• Administrator

Other than the opening montage of "telling the family", I thought the show was very bad. I felt nothing. I hated how the show ended too, with the necklace falling then a slam-to-back.

Oh and where the hell was Phoebe's body?

I'm so dissatisfied with the breakdown of all of this.

• Members

I agree about the ending - I was hoping to see the episode ending with Taylor crying.

IMO, this was a great episode of B&B we've seen in a while.

I noticed they played the same background music that was playing during Storm's death.

• Members

Im with you on some points.I noticed Phoebe's missing body as well. I wish she had been rushed to the hospital and died on the way. Also didnt like the falling necklace ending. I thought it was a great episode, but something felt off

Does anybody have a copy of that family picture that Taylor had out? It had her, Ridge and the 3 kids

• Members

Just caught the episode online, wasn't home for it.

I'm really not sure about the montage as the way of telling what happened. I feel like it was kind of a crutch to help the cast through the scenes. Or they may have tried to copy off of Storm's gunshot death slow-motion thing, which was actually done really well with KKL, IMO. I know I'm always pimping SF, but she was great in her reaction scene. (I could tell she's lost some weight today.) I think the idea of the necklace dropping was good, but wasn't done that well. It happened so fast. They could've slowed down that part and it would've looked better.

Archived