The Politics Thread

• Members

I think it's possible they can get the economy to grow considering they are going to completely gut environmental regulations and probably worker protections. If they do manage to create growth the benefit will go to people at the top though. I fully expect inequality to grow.  I'm not in a place where I can feel badly for the people who brought this on themselves, although I suppose I will get there eventually.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For all the talk of Hillary as a power-mad zealot, I think she did love this country and genuinely wanted to help it. And a recount would cause blood in the streets, even more than we're already getting. I have a lot of respect for how she and Tim Kaine conducted themselves after their loss. I still remember sour old Lieberman, I still remember the Brooks Brothers Riot, and so much else. This is bad, the whole thing is bad, but it would be worse if Hillary and Obama weren't being so adult. I think people will soon see how rare it is to have an actual adult in the White House.

• Members

I know Trump is utter filth and deserves to be dragged, but I've thought for awhile now that he overexaggerated alot of this to play up to the media, maybe thinking they wouldn't take him seriously and that he wouldn't actually get the nomination.

I mean this is who he is, it just seems overly amplified in some way's.

• Members

A wolf in sheep's clothing...

His constituents are gonna go bananas, and I am gonna sit here and crack up. Sane people have been trying to tell this right-wing nuts that Trump is a longtime Democrat and Nationalist. 

Many of my FB friends are flipping out over this as they wanted it repealed. I'm sitting back like: 

Please register in order to view this content