Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not necessarily.  We haven't exactly forgotten about stop-and-frisk.

I'm learning very quickly to expect the unexpected, so I'm not ready to count out Elizabeth Warren just yet.  But, yeah, she is having a rough time of it.  Perhaps, like with Biden, her chances will improve once the primary season moves out into the more racially and ethnically diverse parts of this country.

Where else?  FOX News. 

Edited by Khan

• Members

Saint Bernie is doing nowhere near as well as he should have. And where the hell are all those new voters who were supposed to swarm the polls for their dear leader??? 

I won't say it yet because they could both crash out now that we're heading to places that aren't whites only, where Biden may have more of a chance to recover, but if he doesn't, I wish Pete would drop out, endorse Amy, with the offer that he would have a high profile role in her administration (not VP). They are bleeding each other out and helping someone who is showing incredible weakness limp through.

• Members

At the VERY least, I'm hoping Biden will recover in other states and blow Pete and maybe Bernie out of the water.

I'm good as well, but that's because I've learned that no candidate will ever have a clean record.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I believe most Bernie candidates would have an easier time winning the general than the primary.

It ticks me off that a man who's only experience is being mayor of a small city (and a poor one at that) is able to be a top contender for president.  Lord knows if he were a woman he wouldn't be.