Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And we still have Omarosa's book presumably in the works. From the excerpts released it seems like Bannon is not lying if one goes by Trump's behavior. Ivanka's speech at the convention was essentially a laundry list of things that she would want to accomplish as a politician, not her father's plans.

• Members

It's not as simple as that, imo.  Think of how awful the people in this administration (past and present) are as a whole.  Anything they say is bound to be some sick mix of lies, exaggeration, mendacity and a sprinkling of truth.  So while I certainly don't take any of what was said as gospel, I do think there is enough truth in it to show us an administration in chaos, led by self-serving imbeciles who hate each other. 

And sure, there is a little part of me that is gleeful at their misery and incompetence. The rest of me is terrified both for America and the rest of the world. He has already screwed up a lot of lives with his terrible policies. There are people who will never be made whole even after he's led off in a straight jacket or handcuffs and his policies are reversed. 

As for Omarosa, now that is going to be some spilled tea and confirmation of some of what we learned today. I hope she is typing with a quickness.

• Members

Frankly, I don't care what Omarosa has to say about anything, in print OR on TV.  I mean, she could reveal (with pictures) that Trump likes to ride through the WH in a toy car, firing off crazy rounds with a shotgun, while screaming, "Death to all the coons and kikes," and I still would not care.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I forgot where I read it (admittedly I only read the headline and skipped the entire article) but I read that Omorosa is having difficulty finding takers (i.e. publishers) for her proposed book.

Not surprised. It's what she deserves. 

I will never forget that she once claimed that everyone would be bowing to "a president Trump" during the 2016 election, then promptly cried and whined that her family disowned her after the elections.  That told me all I needed to know about her and I had no interest learning any more.

Like @Khan, I am not here for any words that come out of her mouth, or on paper.