Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ten bucks says Bubbles was checking out Doug Jones' son when he thought no one was looking.

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously.  I love the look on Doug's wife's face.  She's looking at her son the same way Mama Khan always looks at me whenever she KNOWS I'm about to say something I probably shouldn't.

I will never forget what her good friend, Sheryl Lee Ralph, told her after she had asked Omarosa, "Why him?," and Omarosa was all "He will be in the WH, and I will be in the WH, and if you hop on this train with me, you will be in the WH, too."

"Girlfriend," Sheryl Lee said, "I'm gonna have to miss that train!"

Edited by Khan

• Members

But my busy mind is burning to use what learning I've got,
I won't waste any time,
I'll strike while the iron is hot.

Now there's irony for you: you're afraid of being poisoned, so you eat fast food, which is just another form of poison.  This man is like Jem: he's truly, truly, truly outrageous.

• Members

Bannon's been on a slide for a year now, but it feels like something has changed recently. Now I see why.

The Mercers seem to be the real power brokers on that side now and where they go everyone else follows.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/us/politics/bannon-mercer-trump.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/04/steve-bannon-michael-wolff-book-donald-trump-216243

Bannon’s financial patron Rebekah Mercer reportedly cut him off after he, according to the Washington Post, “told several other major conservative donors that he would be able to count on the Mercers’ financial support should he run for president.” 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I guess that's why I'm mainlining Mylanta at this point.  I mean, it's been a full, solid year of constant rug-pulling from this administration -- and we have another three-to-seven more to go with this [!@#$%^&*]?  (Provided, of course, Trump doesn't blow us all to kingdom come.)  And this on top of student loan debts and continued unemployment??  My anxiety, depression, reflux and weak prostate can't take it.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I'm sorry you are struggling Khan. I completely understand.  We just have to outlast this SOB. If he doesn't send us all to glory, I really do think his days are numbered.  This level of chaos isn't sustainable, imo. Now that the Republicans have their tax cuts I think they might cut Trump loose.