AMC: Thursday: November 20th, 2008

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it's more than say we got from Mctavish during the rape and baby switch stories--they prayed to God, etc, nearly every day.

I loved the episode although Tad seemed a bit insensitive to Krystal. And how lazy is that household, I didn't think Tad or Krystal were meant to be rich, but they pay for a babysitter to look after their daughter *while they're home??*

• Members

I missed Wednesday's eppy but did get to see this one.

What a wonderful eppy and I too didn't see how Bianca was selfish. I agree with Adam if she had worded it another way then yes, but there was no way and it wasn't like Kendall was in another crisis. While my mother lay in the hospital in an almost comatose shape my nephew got married and my daughter graduated. My sister took time to be at her son's wedding and I took time to be at my daughter's graduation. Those events were all planned and Mother laid in that state for months before she finally passed away after we came home.

It is not like in this day and age of cell phones that go with you everywhere that you are ever out of touch if any type of emergency comes up.

I loved the Tad/Krystal scenes a lot. And I agree about Erica. This is the Erica I have missed. I just hope for God's sake that once and for all they will set Erica on a course and keep her there. She has gone back and forth so much in character the last few years that it stinks.

I can't wait to see Amanda and Erica go down too.

I think so far Amanda and Erica are 2 of the characters that are benefitting most from Pratt's writing. Both of their characters are being defined more. They are both getting good material. I for years have said that Amanda didn't seem to serve a purpose. She would just come and go and I never could figure out why they kept her around. Now I am glad they have, and I love the purpose that Pratt has for her finally. I can't wait to see her in full villian mold down the line.

I just wish that at some point Janet will at least pay a visit to her old friend and confront Erica about the way she is treating her daughter.

• Members

Girl, are you recreating scenes in your head during the commercials?

Seriously.

Bianca wanted the christening to be perfect. First of all, she said she wants Zach to be there, uh I don't know, bc he is the FATHER and they are FAMILY? Second, she says it would be perfect if KENDALL were actually there, so the family could be complete. Finally, when Zach arrived she asked about Kendall and bitch please, she even made a recording for her.

If you're going to give Bianca and Erica sh!t, then why don't you give Ian and Spike sh!t for not visiting her? And if you tell me its bc they can't drive or fly their ass up there, then hmmm, I don't know, maybe you should hate on ZACH for not taking them and only visting her alone. Oh but heaven forbid Zach is ever at fault.

And why don't you start answering to all of my/our points? You just come into these threads, spewing your sh!t, and then ignore all our valid points that contradict your subjective POV.

• Members

Don't bother. Bianca can't win. If she wants Zach to be at the blessing, she's selfish for not only stealing his sperm, but stealing him away from her Sweet Saintly Komatose sister.

If she didn't want Zach to be at the blessing, she'd be selfish because she stole his sperm and now shuns him from the blessing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so over Bianca and her 800 returns and goodbye parties every year, but come the hell on!

Now, now, that's not fair... Father Clarence only murders people when someone wants their children.

Archived