AMC: Thursday: November 20th, 2008

• Members

She just gave off those vibes

===================

Oh okay ROFL

and there's tons of lesbian ministers so in mind at least she's a lesbian.

===================================

There are? :) I didn't know that. :)

BTW that first minister was so scared off Erica or the lesbians he ran away. lol

=======================================

Hahahahahha! yeah and he didn't say anything when Erica said we are all God's children! :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant believe that no one has commented on the fact that there is now an actual office in Fusion! Erica got her own space with her own desk and not sitting out there working at the tables with the rest of the girls. Amanda sitting in the chair and dreaming about being on top there so reminded me of early Greenlee, trying to take over Enchantment from Erica. Im loving the position Amanda is in now and would love to see Erica mentor her. I liked that she was less dumb today and more cutthroat about wanting it all. Come on Amanda, release your inner bitch

• Members

Well you know, D.L. Hughley has never met a black atheist, so...

OLTL made a few God references too lately, it's like the spirit moves them every now and again. It's weird, but we've almost been programmed to feel uncomfortable when people on TV get specific about religion. "They said Jesus on the Christmas ep!?" They had a gospel singer at a wedding on OLTL years ago, and she sang the song "Yes God Is Real" as "Yes Love Is Real"...

• Members

The Zach won't make it in time ish. She doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] that Zach is visiting his comatose wife, all she cares about is her needs. She can't even be bothered to visit her comatose sister. Oh and do NOT give me the excuse of she has two kids to take care of, cause so does Zach, but he makes the time. I'm also disappointed Erica hasn't visited, which is what the writer's do when Bianca's around. She's the chosen one.

• Members

Well not to hijack the thread but as a member of the Unity church we are taught that God is love. Not that God is a loving being but God and Love are the same thing, so that actually works for me..

I have nothing against soaps portraying religion. But I think its a minefield and generally a no-win situation.

• Members

Zach has two kids, but he really doesn't take care of them. Rachel is entrusted with the Zendall princes most of the time... surprised they ain't calling her mommy by now ;) Its funny how things can be interpreted so differently by different people..... I saw it as Bianca wanted Zach to be there because he is for one the father of the child and two, a very important person in her life. If she had said "I hope Zach makes it back in time. The christening is much more important than visiting some comatose half sister of mine in Canada", then yes for sure, selfish Bianca!

Archived