Y&R: Nikki/Paul spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

Coitus Interruptus

This has gotta be some sort of tv record. On the November 25 episode of The Young and the Restless, Paul and Nikki will have sex-three decades after the characters last did the deed!

The surprise recoupling happens when Paul offers Nikki a place to stay while she copes with the death of her best friend, Kay and recovers from her abusive relationship with Victor. They begin to reminisce about the past and end up in the sack.

"It's love in the purest sense," Davidson explains. "They've been friends for 30 years and are supporting each other in the most intimate way possible. They do not judge the rightness or wrongness of their actions, nor do they want to tell anyone about it They know their kids probably won't understand."

Davidson, one of daytime's best yet most underrated actors, is celebrating 30 years on Y&R.(Scott who wasn't the original Nikki, hits that mark next year.) "If you'd told me back in 1978 that I'd still be doing this 30 years later, I would have freaked," he says. "But it's been great. And, nw that I'm looking back from middle age, I wouldn't change a thing."

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit it would be kinda sweet if Paul and Nikki realized they were meant for each other. I hope he doesn't just end a victim in Nikki's endless crusade for Victor's love (and how trippy that TV Guide calls their relationship what it is, abusive).

• Members

I always liked Paul and Christine. But now that Victor & Nikki are no longer a fave of mine (They've made Vic a worse douchebag than he previously was) and now that Lauralee Bell is nowhere to be found, I guess the Paul/Nikki pairing makes the most sense. :unsure:

• Members

They are sort of rushing it. I would have liked them to develop the relationship a little more because there is some lovely chemistry between DD and MTS to be mined. I love how protective and gentle Paul is with Nikki, and I like how she is braver around him (like when she went to Argentina and managed to blag her way out of police custody).

Was going to make a joke about Paul hopefully not getting an STD this time. But I won't. :P

• Members

Lol I'm really lost here. I thought Paul was still with Maggie. There was a period where I stopped watching Y&R cuz it got really boring and Maggie was still on when I quit. I never bothered to investigate what happened to her since I assumed that they sent her off someplace for police work but that she was still with Paul.

So is Maggie dead or something? And was the one who gave Paul an STD (yuck)....

Archived