AMC:Deidre Hall on AMC would u watch?

• Members

Years ago while guesting on Joan Rivers' short-lived late-night talk show, Dee made a very passive-aggressive remark about Lucci. Forgot the actual quote, but I think it had something to do with Joan referring to Lucci as the "queen of daytime." That seemed to rub Hall the wrong way. I remember the press running with that for a bit. I'm not sure there's room enough for Lucci and Hall on the same set.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stunt casting at its worst, but I actually would not be too shocked if Frons tried something like this.... instead of doing what someone else already mentioned, bring Julia Barr back instead.

I have never quite understood the allure of Deidre Hall... I mean I understand her star power and she is to DAYS what Susan Lucci/Erica is to AMC in many ways, but I don't know I wouldn't be jumping for joy if she came to AMC.

• Members

I don't get the Deidre devotion either. I like her as a person from what I've seen in interviews and stuff, and "Never Say Never" is essential Lifetime/LMN viewing, but I think some people over-exaggerate her popularity. Someone on another board honestly tried to make me believe that Dee is a bigger name than SuLu. WTF. No. Just no. Noooooooooo.

• Members

Tara? Liza? Nina? I wouldn't want to see her in ANY of those roles.

I actually like the idea of her as Silver Kane, though! But the impostor Silver, Connie Wilkes. The real one was killed by Natalie. Not that bringing back dead characters has ever stopped a soap before, obviously, but the fake was more entertaining than the real one. Since Deborah Goodrich seems to have retired from acting, why not?

Speaking of Faux-Silver, here are some great clips of her on YouTube:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

">

Archived