Y&R: Nick/Sharon, Victor/Ashley Spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

Two divorced duos will suddenly reheat. Nick lays a lip-lock on Sharon, unaware he's being watched by current wife Phyllis.

Victor ends up in the sack with Ashley. But it's no slam-bam fling. They will return to Genoa City for Katherine's funeral not hiding the fact they're a couple again-and that sends poor Nikki off the deep end.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hadn't heard that Victor and Ashley were going to hit the sheets, but I'm not sorry to hear it. I always did enjoy them together. Then again, I love Victor so I've liked most of his pairings at one time or another.

I'm glad to read that Nick will be the one that initiates the kiss with Sharon. :)

Thanks for the news. I'm enjoying nearly every story right now.

• Members

The drama certainly sounds good and since Phick needs a serious jolt, I will take this action. Some fans were talking about the kiss on another board. A french fan took a bunch of photos of the kissing scene but since Sharon Case has her no open mouth kiss rule, the kiss is supposed to be horrid. I plan on tuning in to see it. ;)

• Members

haven seen this so called "kiss" ... I agree is it looked like the most un-passionate, un-sexy, un-hot kiss I have seen ... for all the hubbub and anticipation from the Nick and Sharon fans, they are going to be sorely disappointed....proving that any attempt to re-unite Nick and Sharon is character is assassination....they just don't have any chemistry or electricity...he looks like he is kissing his sister...but on very tight lips!

Archived