Y&R: Nick/Sharon, Victor/Ashley Spoilers from TV Guide

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The affair happened at a tense time in the Shick marriage though, from what we've seen since Nick left for Paris, he and Phyllis were as calm as can be. I'd hardly put Phyllis' jealously of Sharon in the same level as losing a child.

I hope no doubt that they'll probably prolong a Shick reunion, I think Paris is just supposed to remind fans that Nick and Sharon are "soulmates" that share a long history. He'll probably work things out with Phyllis and Jack and Sharon will work things out, and Sharon and Nick will be together a few years (or sooner than that) down the road.

Though, as a classic Phyllis fan, I want her away from Nick and the rest of the Newman's. :)

• Members

I don't think Phyllis is going to be the one to make things worse, the old Phyllis would have...this Phyllis may kick some major ass but I don't see her going and doing something stupid or going off half "postal"....hopefully "this time" we will see Nick and Sharon paying for their stupidity instead of brush it off like crumbs on their shirt fronts...

• Members

WOW!

Awesome!

Wait not so much as a Phick fan but still I love me some drama. I hope thought that Sharewitheveryone Abbot doesn't end up in the sack with Nick....

Oh and please Nick initiating the kiss means nothing. He probably gets caught up in whatever emotions Sharon brings up regarding Cassie or their history together. I'm sure he'll regret immediately. I also don't think Phyllis is stupid. She has grown up (a little) and while she probably will get mad and get in a nice fight with Sharon I highly doubt the writers will make her postal.

• Members

I think it wouldve been a given that Nick iniates the kiss from the way Phyllis is screaming in that promo. He wont be able to use the "she kissed me" excuse for his "vulnerable" moment.

But who cares who initiates the kiss, he initiated the kiss in the vault too, Nick is still cheating and with Sharabed of all people, LOL! And i hihghly doubt sharon will stop the kiss, or smack him afterwards, LMAO!

I saw the pic of the kiss, and it looked stiff as usual. I am looking forward to seeing what leads up to Nick kissing Sharon, tears, woes is me, and the cassie card will be def dealt by Sharabed. The fact that Phick is so solid before this kiss, kinda indicates the story that will follow is about Nick and Phyllis and the aftermath. Cant wait to see the Nick/Phyllis and Jack/Sharabed scenes afterwards, good soapy srama

Archived