Y&R: New spoiler.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great! :rolleyes: If that's the case, there's probably only one possible person that would have done that. Especially with recent scenes of Tom and Sheila talking about the boat the other day. At least with the gun, there would have been a number of suspects. Then again, "explosion" could involve the gun.

I'll just have to wait and see.

• Members

If it does involve gunplay, my money is on Jack being the shooter. If not, then it would seem that Y&R are trying to wrap this story up fast, maybe because they are finally hearing the fans about how slow this thing has been going.

• Members

Has anybody heard who the "major character" is who gets killed at the wedding itself, then?

I'm curious if maybe the actor who plays John wants to retire, and that's how they write him off?

Other spoilers I've read for past the wedding mention some of the others I'd have considered prime candidates. Hmmm....

Barb

• Members

Silly me! I see what you mean now, Hartless. Thanks for straightening this out!

It is sad when someone as new to the show as Tom is considered a major character! He certainly has had a lot of airtime, but he'd need more "seniority" to be considered major in my mind!

I guess they wouldn't kill off Sheila (not that she would necessarily stay dead) so the door would be open for her return - but I wish they'd get rid of her. This storyline has been just boring, IMHO.

I am looking forward to Lauren & Michael finally getting married, even with the requisite twists!

Barb

Archived