Full SOW OLTL Nov. Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

"This sweeps is really all about payoff," promises HW RC. "There will be a huge payoff for the

Tess story, the Todd/Marty story, Tina-it's all payoff."

Cole/Starr: "Poor Cole. Poor Starr. We're coming up on the one-year anniversary of his mothers death. He's got to write a essay for his college application and he ends up writing 'a letter to my mother.' He writes to Marty about his life now and what it would have been had she not died. He sends the essay to Starr and they come together at Marty's grave as friends. Just as she's there to support him over losing his mother, her water breaks."

Tess: "Tess realizes that her plans to get her hooks into Jared didn't work, so she comes up with a plan to get Jared and Natalie off the face of the Earth. All of that pressure will have some effect on her unborn child. we'll see Natalie and Jared's growing desperation as Tess puts her final plan in motion. We wonder if Natalie can break through to Jessica. At the same time, Tess is hit with this terrible pain. There is the possibility that we will have two women in labor during sweeps. And there's a third labor going on. Maybe there are more than just two babies being born during November sweeps.

Marty/Todd: "Marty will be finding out everything. It's all going to come out. The question is how and when and why, exactly. As Todd falls deeper and deeper in love with Marty, it's harder for him to lie to her. Todd's whole plan hinges on getting his hands on Starr's baby and getting out of town. But with his daughter in labor, Todd packing bags and John on his way, we're building to a big climax. What is Marty going to do with all these feelings of love for her rapist? It's a chapter in the story of Todd and Marty - which I think will go on forever."

Blair/John: "John cares about Blair, and that will continue. Marty is not the same Marty that John was getting to know. John does genuinely care about Blair, and Marty may not even want John. Besides, Blair is not one to go down easily."

Rex/Gigi: "We're still exploring what Rex and Gigi's living arrangement is going to be. Brody is still a factor, as he's someone who Shane cares for very much."

Cristian/Sarah/Antonio/Talia: "Cristian brings Lola and Vanessa to Llanview. How does Sarah feel when he brings this really sexy Colombian woman home? Antonio and Talia are key in the showdown with Marty."

Clint/Nora: "Clint and Nora's relationship comes to a head; we use Dallas as a way to thrown in another complication. Nora is the DA, and Clint is doing all kinds of questionable legal things, so after the shooting of Ray, they consider if they still want to be in a relationship. Can they overcome all the things that Clint has done, and does Nora still want him?"

Bo: "Bo needs a woman. He's very busy during sweeps; there are a lot of people who need to be arrested."

Surprise Returns: "Tea comes back. She will be tied to Todd. I love Tea, and the Todd/Tea relationship was huge to this show. She'll also be involved with the Vega family. She'll come back just as feisty as ever. Tina has been secretly hoping that Viki would come back and fix everything. But Caine comes back, wanting to find out where the jewels are. Now Tina has a bigger problem."

Dog Days: "David Vickers, the dog, is integral to sweeps. There will be a shocking discovery about David Vickers, the dog, that will even surprise. Tina."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It all sounds campy and mildly entertaining.

Anything invloving Tina I will watch- even this garbage.

But Tina and Andrea are pretty much gone, so.. whatever.

Tea- I am actually interested in seeing this.

Say what you will, but Marty and Todd- Susan and Trevor- have great chemistry.

Brody- Sex on a STICK. And a good actor. Love this guy. Hot and can act. What's not to love.

The rest of it- blah.

I am very sorry but Bree is NOT strong enough an actress to carry this show.

Like someone in another thread mentioned, her acting style is like a sledgehammer.

No sense of subtext, nuance... Attractive girl. But one note. I feel the same way about Archer. And Alderson. Weak cast in the 18-30 range.

• Members

I read it, several times, in fact. I simply disregarded it as an angry, vengeful personal attack, especially since half of it was a rant against things I never said. Then you spent the last paragraph telling me that I suck and that you would "treat" me better if I agreed with you.

That's not going to happen.

I'm not trying to change your mind. Don't try to change mine. Let's just agree to disagree. Just enjoy your show.

• Members

That's actually not what I said. What I did was explain as articulately as I can why the show won me over with stories focused on the present and future. You, OTOH, stopped watching on RC's first day, but have never stopped telling the rest of us since what we really feel about the stories you aren't watching. I don't care if you agree with me. I'd settle for you listening to what you say and how you say it about other people and how you've decided their minds work. I may be an [!@#$%^&*] but at least I have the viewer time logged to back my bitchy opinions up.

• Members

So we have some Blair/John pimpage and significant Todd/Tea pimpage but not much talk about Marty beyond the very vague "It's a chapter in the story of Todd and Marty - which I think will go on forever." And no talk at ALL about Marty/Cole/baby. Is it possible SH will be following AE out the door?

• Members

God I hate Ron Carvalati...just admit you were wrong and that your stupid Marty/Todd relationship is disgusting and sordid..and just MOVE ON.

LOVE...SERIOUSLY...LOVE.

Here he has John/Blair getting together with no love attached, but oh he i soo eager to say Todd loves Marty This is just plain stupid.

And he thinks this storyline is going to go on forever...no Ron..its going to go on till your hack ass gets fired, and someone with more than half a brain, and more than a talent for recycling past storylines comes in and cleans up the mess you started. I hope he gets fired period.

And Malone thinks RC has a plan and a big payoff, please, bitch is just gonna have 2 weeks of Marty hating Todd and then she will forgive him becuase she has all these FEELINGS for him and then they will fall in love and MAKE LOVE...ugh....I simply hate him, and to think I was one of those people praising him like he was some god.

Archived