AMC: Monday, October 13, 2008

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that's why at all. I'm sure B&E's plans for Cassandra didn't jive with Pratt's plans for Jesse's back story. I think it's more along the lines of two long lost daughters per family at the same time. I couldn't understand why they got rid of YaYa or Cassandra... until Natalia came onboard. I, personally, am more interested in Jesse's past rather than Angie's daughter she adopted with someone else on another show I never watched. Love Yaya, though and sad she's gone. But, that's soap. Today you're hired, tomorrow you're fired.

Unless your wooden Aiden Turner... then you just keep going, and going, and going, and going... :rolleyes:

• Members

It seems out of character that a former special operative and present day private investigator would plant a listening device on his wife after she's been caught out in lie after lie concerning Ryan? It seems out of character that he would be jealous because she called him Ryan on their honeymoon, saying she'll have his baby?

Has Aidan even been developed enough to even have a character to act out of?

• Members

I actually was gonna say basically what you said in your last sentence--so I'll give in-- Still the way he's been shown lately--willing to do ANYTHING for Greenlee after sleeping with Kendall, SOOOO patient, etc, etc, it seemed sudden to me--almost like they wanted to create some major drama in place for the tornado.

It' sa shame Kathy's story seems to be dropped as I'd much rather watch that..

Archived