AMC: Monday, October 13, 2008

• Members

Does anyone recall that the actor playing Barry Shire portrayed Jared Chase, dastardly abusive husband to Sydney Chase (Morgan Fairchild) on THE CITY? Till he was killed off, that is.

The Barry Shire before him was played by the actor who played Roger Gordon (Megan and Sarah Gordon's father) on OLTL.

Just a little Barry trivia. Hasn't the character been on AMC since at least the early or mid 90s?!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why can't Aiden just die already? I've never seen such an inessential frontburner character.

I didn't watch today but I saw some of last week and all I have to say is that the girl playing Jesse's daughter is gorgeous. I guess she's the reason they wrote out Cassandra. Only two black women per soap?

• Members

Ah, I forgot about Randi.

Oh and shoot me but I like Annie, she's the only one I feel for in this whole ordeal. The whole lot of them are selfish assholes.

Well, I feel for Kendall only when she's talking to Zach or Greenlee because they treat her like crap. And I barely tolerate Kendall as it is.

• Members

I loved the Pete/Colby, Erica/Jack and Erica/Adam scenes. Both Adam & Erica are in top form lately.

Ryan is being unnecessarily cruel to Annie by giving her only supervised visits. As I've said before, she's always been a good mother regardless of what she's done to anyone else, which really isn't that much as far as Ryan knows currently. If Annie should lose custody because she went temporarily insane while under pressure, then so should Kendall! :angry:

If Zach were really concerned for Annie's state of mind, he would help her get therapy instead of blackmailing her to give up her child. Sending a chauffeur for her just makes him creepy, imo. He's controlling her life now.

I hated how Greenlee gave in and hugged Kendall. She should have slapped her and walked away! Thursday can't come fast enough for me.

• Members

Whats truly messed up here is that the one person that should be trusted in all of this is a psychiatrist but thanks to Zach, Annie cant even trust any shrinks. She's already screwed up as it is, but messing with her the way he did, is only going to make her recovery that much worse.

Annie has been the one constant throughout Emma's life. Im not liking how she's just plucked out of it. I thought the supervised visits was a bit much and you are right, she has been a good mother to her, despite the stuff she's done to others

• Members

Aiden turner is one of the worst actors in amc's soap history, why he has managed to stay with this show this long is beyond me. He makes ryan look like george clooney. His scenes were just dreadful and painful to watch today. Please let him leave with rebecca, I'm begging you amc please.

• Members

Worse than the guy who played Del 2? Carlos?? (Carlos, for me, is the worse actor the show has EVER had). I think Aiden is fine when he's doing natural, easy going scenes. But I agree, he can't do the drama--whcih is why he really shouldn't be a front burner character. I'm still appaled they let go of Colin E and not him

Archived