All: Saddest Scenes in Soap History

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had 3 Times when I Cried. Nobody Died, but I Cried My Head off when Maria had to Give Sam back to Kelsey. I was Crying when They had that Montage of Phoebe AND Ruth Warrick and They Finished with A Large Picture of Her. I was thinking of Phoebe, but I was Crying at the End because Ruth Warrick had Died. Then, there was Leo's Memorial Service. I Cried because Leo had Changed Greenlee's Life. Then, I was Crying because Leo had Changed David Hayward's Life. Then, Bianca Started Singing about My Best Friend and They would Show Bianca, but then They had Flashbacks of Leo and Leo and Greenlee. I Loved the Lyrics where it said My Best Friend. I Give You Permission to Go. I Watched that Memorial Service FOUR Times and I was Crying My Head Off. I Watched on ABC, but then They Broke in and said that that Senator Died I think He was in A Plane Crash. I had SoapNet so I Watched that Again at 7 PM. Then, I like to Watch at Midnight so I can see what is Written on the Bottom of the Screen and See the Previews so I would know what was going to be on the Next Day. I can't Remember Them or I Tend to Forget what the Previews were. Then, that was on A Friday so I Watched It on the Week End Marathan on Sunday Night so It would be Very Close to Noon on Monday. It would be on I think from 4 to 5 so then it would only be 7 Hours and then it would be Noon. Jody

• Members

It sure did. This was a death done right. I loved the scenes with Holly and Michelle and then later the scenes with Holly, Blake and Ross where there was still that tension from Blake stealing away Ross. I mean, there were just so many storylines happening and just as in real life the characters had to put their issues on hold for a minute to deal with tragedy...but were not totally succesful. This was much more meaningul than say AMC Dixie's death where her sigh, double funeral, was essentially used to remind us all about how wonderful Babe was.

• Members

I know it's fairly recent and ended up not actually happening but John's "death" on Days after the hit and run was soooo good. Those hospital scenes between the DH's were pure money, and this was all before any of us knew they were bringing him back. In general everyone on the Days cast stepped their game up...and then they brought him back and it was ruined for me.

Archived