Any Capitol Fans Here?

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Off the top of my head, I believe Tracy Harris was a recovering drug addict who was helping Kelly Harper when she became addicted to cocaine. I think Tracy died of an overdose which facilitated Kelly's decision to quit. Anyway, I know Tracey was a recurring character involved in Kelly's addiction plotline.

KMan, from what I've read, the period where Henry Sleasar wrote seemed to be the strongest. When I read the weekly synopses for his period (1985) the story was fairly strong with the return of Baxter McCandless, the Trey/Sloane dynamic, and the baby Allison plot with Julie / Tyler.

• Members

Whatever happened to Prince Ali? (I've seen the final episode, and he is not in it.) How did his relationship with Sloane end? It's unfortunate that these two never became a supercouple.

Based on the tiny bit of Capitol that I have seen, it is way superior to B&B. For a California soap, Capitol had a very strong cast. And if it had B&B's timeslot, I have little doubt that Capitol would have been a much bigger hit than it was.

• Members

Some newly uploaded vids (in Italian):

Beginning of primetime movie premiere

Myrna's masseuse (don't you love the doves-to-hands?) went on to play Deacon Frye's (Sherman Hemsley) housekeeper who had a crush on him in Amen.

This is all I have ever seen of Robert Sampson as Sam.

I saw this in its entirety (in English) on WoST. I hope it makes it to YouTube.

• Members

A nicely produced scene. They had me at Myrna stepping out of her two-toned Rolls-Royce Corniche in a full-length fox. This is the only time I have seen Myrna have a tender moment with (still thought to be dead) Baxter, her first love.