Britney Spears Thread

Toups

• Members

Even Beyoncé hasn’t been a big hitmaker recently aside from tagging onto already popular songs like Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect.” She’s at a point in her career where she’s so iconic that she doesn’t need to be. It’ll be interesting to see where Adele and Rihanna are when they are pushing 40.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Agreed. ESP the bit in bold. I don't really care where Britney gets to in the chart now. The only reason I'd like her to do well in the charts is so she continues to make music. I'd love her to record some trance music. I loved it when she was influenced by dubstep and started trying out new things during the Blackout era.

• Members

She's very much dependent on the team around her as she's never really been in control of her career (or life sadly). After being treated as commodity by both the business and her own family for so long, it's no wonder she's not rushing to resurrect her career. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

Oh sorry, blonde moment! Well I just hope one day she gets out of that damn ridiculous conservatorship. What do you think about the #FreeBritney thing? Surely there must be reasons for the conservatorship to be in place though still? Unless the courts have it in for her too...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I was just discussing this with my co-worker a few hours ago. I saw that JT was getting a lot of backlash during SuperBowl and saw it was not about the halftime show.

It's on my Hulu so I am definitely considering watching it...especially since the Wendy Williams docu was all kinds of juicy.