AMC: Wednesday, September 10, 2008

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today wasn't bad......

LOVED the Zendall scenes, love that they're finally hashing out their issues, and the desk sex *fans self*

I never ever thought Pratt would surprise me in a good way, but he has.

I still say the WRONG Novak sibling was killed, Ghost Richie is so many kinds of awesome, and Annie's starting to become one note. Bring back Richie :wub:

• Members

I was blown away by today's show. I felt like i was watching AMC again... the real AMC. I think Pratt has performed a miracle here... I hope it keeps up.

Loved Tad/Krystal scene... Tad fearful and in denial. MEK did a great job there!

Petey/Adam... a match made in heaven. I'm loving it. I also love it keeps the Chandler/Cooney stuff going.. with a twist. I like how Petey was not made a muppet baby version of Palmer (AMC has made this mistake before, trying to recreate old dynamics with 'hot young actors!!!1' and it doesn't work). This Petey is very reasonable as Petey.. he seems like he could be Tad's brother, Opal's son, and Palmer's son... raised with privilege instead of poverty, but still with the combined genes of both sides. He's delightful, and putting him with Adam is what is making this work. Oh my... a multi generational story? Be still my heart.

Loved JR not being stupid, but catching on to Adam and Petey.. sort of.

Crazy Annie... she is SO MUCH FUN. I love her. Love her little evil chorus, too... too bad he's going to Y/R. Dead Ritchie is fun. Loved him with the doll! LOL!

I even liked Zach and Ryan today... Ryan seems moving back to his old "outsider/lone wolf" place, which is where he really worked imo. Zach has his edge back... I feared he was going Sonny but I don't think so now. I think he's just Zach again. I loved his lines to Kendall about how all the sextet drama was ruining him and his business and he was sick of it.. because I think that's how fans, and maybe some of the writers, felt. :D

There was nothing bad today... it hit on all cylinders. I knew the spoilers and I was STILL on the edge of my seat at the end of the show. For the first time in ages, I can't wait to tune in for tomorrow's show.

• Members

If you analyze the direction of Babe, and Jabe since Pratt has took over, everything is a little too good to be true. Its a commonly used soap device. I think the writing has been on the wall for several weeks now, if not months. Babe has not been a central character in well over a year. That began shortly after the Satin Slayer storyline with Alexa in the role. Amanda Baker never caught on with fans, the character of Babe is not needed in Pine Valley. I am glad Pratt seems to be doing the right thing by eliminating a controversial character, and and the same time sending an actress who never meshed well on her way. Nothing against Amanda Baker, but it was an uphill battle from the start for her and she never quite made it.

• Members

Someone out there is definitely paying attention, Zach said ALOT of the things alot of us have been saying.

I'm glad to see Zach Slater back, not the Zach he was under B&E where they had him being Greenlee's best GIRLfriend and braiding her hair and whatnot.

I think the sextet is pretty much all but done

• Members

Its still going on, but not in such an interconnected way as it was the way before. They are still on, but not so connected, however Kendall still needs to get over the Rylee obsession, but the last few days have been more Kendall dealing with her own issues, sounds like that occurred today as well. I have been waiting for that because Kendall as a meddling shrew/cheerleader in terms of Rylee/Ryannie is grating my last nerve!!!

Archived