Y&R: Tonya Lee Wiliams Returns, and shocking recast to come?!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good to see Tonya back, even if it's for a little while. Olivia is such a classy character that has possibilities, too bad Jack Smith screwed her over royally a few years back.

I'm guessing the rumour about the controversial recast refers to Drucilla. That rumour gets passed around every 3 months, can they stop it already. :rolleyes:

• Members

A return by Tonya Lee Williams is just awesome. She's one helluva great actress and I'm very pleased to see her return. I'd love for her to stay long term and although she's unwilling to sign a contract...I hope MAB takes her up on the Tracey Bregman style offer.

I'm so done with the Victoria Rowell obsession. If she returns great, if she doesn't, great.

• Members

I love Olivia and Tonya Lee Williams, so it's great to have her back. I don't think bringing Nate back is necessary. They already have Devon, who they don't write for. Why bring in another young male that probably won't get anything interesting to do?

As for the recast, I'm sure their insinuating Drucilla. I don't know if recasting the role is smart. I don't think fans would ever warm up to a Dru recast.

• Members

This is what I have been saying... bring back Liv and Nate! So yay!! Love this! Devon can leave for all I care...

I hope they're not recasting Drucilla, but maybe Victoria Rowell... nah, I won't go there... I really don't care. I loved Rowell's wacky Drucilla... but oh well..

Archived