AMC: Friday - 8/29/08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The dialogue has been really good since Pratt took over. A lot of wit and one-liners. I also notice there's a lot of references to the past (today Opal mentioned the dobermans!)

Love the pacing. Characters actually MOVE around in an episode.

Pratt is doing a good job at getting a lot of characters involved in an episode.

• Members

Melissa Claire Egan has won me over. I remember I used to think she was as dull as dull can be, but now that they've ditched Annie Dogooder and have made the character complicated and layered, MCE has really taken off. Annie has really become one of the most interesting characters to watch. I loved her leaving Ryan today! I can only imagine the hijinks in store when she moves into the Chandler Mansion!

• Members

What I love about Pratt is he is saving Annie/MCE and wants to keep her long term. B&E's plans were just make her wacko crazy seriel killer and then write her out. B&E choose the easy way out but Pratt loves Melissa Claire Egan and sees major potential in her character to make her more of a gray character. MCE signed for four years in June of 2006, so she has two more years left. The main reason Pratt has saved Annie is because he thinks MCE is a gem.

• Members

Loved Adam and Petey :lol:

Loved Jerica :wub: I have more hope now they will reconcile

Not happy with Carmen's backstabbing :blink:

Loved the 3 Erica;s :lol:

I love the funny parts of Adam and Erica but that kiss was a major ick. They are going to ruin them if they turn them romantic, IMO. I love them funny like when she said she'd rip his lips off :lol:

• Members

Really enjoyed all the interactions today, except for Ryan and Aidan's fight.... Aidan is pretty insecure if you ask me.

Annie's backbone is love! :) And I loved Adam/Petey/Opal and the doberman mention. Too bad they still didn't have them :(

The three Erica's is camp AMC style and then Adam and Erica :wub:

Archived