AMC: Friday - 8/29/08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because Frons is totally screwing with the formula. AMC used to have a certain class and style. Now it's doing nothing but following fleeting trends and fads. For example, there is absolutely no reason why almost every single female on this show needs to be working at Fusion.

But the bright side is that with Beall gone she won't be a "voice in the room" when it comes to laying out story and definitely won't be polluting the dialogue with her "Mean Girls Lite" scripts with everyone using the most juvenile and vicious insults every other line. Y&R's loss is definitely AMC's gain!

• Members

Hey R Sinclair. That's Not the Amanda Beall that I know. Most of her Episodes that She Writes the Episode is Very Good. One Example is the Valentine Episode that they Repeated for 9-11 and that had Erica Reaching Out to Kendall, Joe and Jamie Making Up, Palmer and Myrtle Going on A Date, Julia and David Hayward where He Tells her what His Mother did to His Father when He was 12 and It seemed like there was one Other Thing. There was Nothing with being Vicious or Juvenile with that Episode. Yesterday's Show did have Greenlee being A Little Bit*hy to Erica, but that was the Old Greenlee and I thought She was Great. Opal, Adam and Petey were Hilarious. Erica was Campy, but I Enjoyed the 3 Ericas. This is Charles Pratt's Writing and Amanda Beall is Still Here. Maybe She will Stay on All My Children and Not Go To The Young And The Restless. Jody

Archived