AMC: Friday - 8/29/08

• Members

The real miss kane is finally back, I hope she rings that alarm on carmen and jack. Carmen is a terrible friend, I real friend doesn't date your ex let alone sleep with them on the first date, but it rids erica of jack so go carjack. :lol: I loved the 3 erica's, devil erica is the erica I used to know where has she been these last 10 years??? :lol: Though I like adam and erica together, its just not believeable that erica would want him willingly, so I hope dr david comes right to the rescue or even helps her get back at carjack.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVED Annie today! They actually had her talk sane and rational. Im surprised that Ryan admitted he loved Greenlee. I thought that would be dragged out and Im shocked by Annie's reaction. I thought she would have either tried to ignore it or completely flip out. She was right in that Ryan cant stick with her out of obligation. He's married to her yet in love with someone else. Thats not right. Im proud with how she was handling him. I hope in the morning though she calms down and at least consider marriage counseling like he suggested

Triple Erica! LMAO. That was too funny. Im really loving that she and Adam are getting alot of scenes now. Thye really need to get married again. Loved the kiss

No Kendall!

Petey, Opal and Adam was just great. Really loving that kid

• Members

you know when B&E were writing, I thought for sure Annie was a goner. They were making her so unredeemable and really throwing her under the bus, but I have hope now that she isnt done. She's being written as alot more devious and clever and less stupid and sloppy. She's more of a bitchy crazy and less over the top and insane. Im not even bothered much by her killing Ritchie. That could easily be explained by revealing that she isnt what caused his death and even if they dont do that, people havent paid for worse than that. Plus she has the tempory insanity defense on her side. Loving my girl Annie these days and hoping that Pratt loves her as well

• Members

lol..that would have been funny, but I woudlnt have expected her to do that in front of Jack. Speaking of which did anyone ever find out that Greenlee was the one that paid to break them up last year during the stupid New Divorce storyline?

Archived