GH: Week of August 11, 2008

• Members

The problem with this show for me is its just tooo slow too many anvils, plotpoints, plot devices just get to the point by the time I've muddled through this with the endless repetition. Is it me or does this show have a lot of characters? There are some good things but right now I can't think of any. I really don't care to hear LuLu scream all week basically saying the same thing.

All I know is they take too long to tell me a story...the pace and continuity is off for me...

jiz710-1.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have taken JP's advice and YouTubed some LuSam scenes from weeks past. Wow, what a great show! Romance and giggles ("Do you want to play doctor?") and a couple with chemistry! GH is fantastic! Too bad it's only 6 minutes long per "episode." :lol:

Guza needs to be fired. Why is he not gone yet?

• Members

I just want a storyline for Jason and Elizabeth, it is tiresome to wait. I mean if they break them up in a year, just decide is Jason and Liz going to be together or not, I am getting tired of the back and forth and thank the lord for Youtube, the fans are better writer and producers than the ones on staff.

Archived