GH: Week of August 11, 2008

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't watch it. Left the room after OLTL was over. Ran in to check to see if the opening was updated, soon as Emily's dumbass bitch face was shown, I left the room again. Went in for a minute while I was eating, and Anthony Zaccharra was in a restored Zaccharra mansion (who gives a [!@#$%^&*]), and calling Claudia on the phone, while she was talking to Nikolas on a park bench (and he still was useless opposite the vexing Sarah Brown), and saw Alexis interrogating Maxie about the day Logan died (like... a month ago?!) I swear Maxie's told the same story five times on-screen, and I'm a CASUAL viewer at best. Left the room again. Wandered in after I was done eating, and Matt Hunter was talking to Elizabeth about his feelings on the medical profession in today's modern world. Left the room again. Never went back.

And I bet you I didn't miss a thing today.

• Members

I just have to say that i love youtube and the amazing people who edit all of Maxie's scenes down. because shes the only good thing about this show.

I loved maxie not backing down to Jason. And maxie going to Carly. I also lvoed maxie telling leyla to stay away from Spin and getting in matt's face (OMG! ClassicSHELLE 4EVAHHH!!!... i couldnt help it...). as well as her telling kate to think and beath.

Other than maxie i do want Carly to sex up karpov becuase the actors have amazing chem.

and im sorry - Carly+Jason > Chlymdia+Jason. Sarah & Steve just dont have the chem they use to.

• Members
you dropped GH too? I rememebr you being one of the show's supporters back when I was watching. Sucks how the horrid writing has driven so many people away. I really should do the same and Youtube Lucky/Sam since they are all I care for, but I havent even felt the urge to do so

• Members

This show may need to go on drugs to get better. What is the need for repeating the same stuff over and over again? Why can't we ever move forward. Lulu-Take your mother's rocker and plant yourself there for the next 10 years. Please do all of us that favor.

This show has now become the Sonny, Carly, Jason, Johnny, Lulu show. These are the only characters Guza writes for now.

• Members

Oh, you should give it a try. YouTube is a wonderful thing. I just watch Maxie and Scrubs stuff. I YouTubed the Nadine&Nik kiss. That was cute. I loved how Nadine finally took charge. Nik was feelin' it towards the end. Hehehe. I don't know if the writers will continue with Nik&Nadine because they seem to wanna go the Nik&Claudia route.......*sigh* Not interested.

I'm so glad I stopped watching this crapfest. Even my DVR smiled when I deleted it. :D

• Members

He dosen't even write for them! From the start of Summer until now nOTHING has happened. They just keep adding Mob peeps to sit around and talk how they can't kill so and so because they need proof. Cops need proof not mobsters.

Don't get e starting on Lulu i have never wanted someone in a straightjacket so much in my whole life.

• Members

Yes i did. Itw as long bitter fight of me holding onto GH. Because yes days and SuBe were my first soaps and willa wlays be main soap loves - but GH was the first *Great* soap i watched. Inf act the first week i watched was the week of Liz's rape. It was flawless and iw as hooked. (and yes, thats is why i will forever be a liz fan and defend her no matter what. i will admit it).

the thing was even when it was really bad it still had something about it. the little moments, little scenes out of nowhere. and yes the mob was on a lot but it really wasnt 100% of the show. now? well yes it is 100% of the show. it has eneted into Kate's buisness; the hospital; everywhere. nothing is mob free. Maxie is in the mob storys even - but hey, at least she isnt a mob supporter!

so i just youtube maxie Jones and watch all her scenes. or when Liz is on, however rare that is. and i watch night shift.

Archived