AMC: Vincent Irizarry

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Highly highly doubt there is any truth to this. Wish there was though.

The backlash caused by VI's firing was nothing more than a peep compared to Cady McClain and Julia Barr. So (and this comes from a huge David fan) why would they bother? It's not worth the $$.

Also I see that a much more senior poster there says that David has not been on any call sheets.

And I question the standards anyone at SOC uses to judge the validity of a source, given they all so readily accept what RB throws out there.

• Members

IA about SOC. I know they are not known for having a high level of substance to their conversation or spoilers, but I thought it was an interesting possibility and food for thought. It's rare for a big development to break there, but anything's possible!

• Members

AMC's TPTB know that fans have access to the daily callx recording, so they easily could have used a cover name in the callx recording and changed it to DH in the on-set call for those days, because they wanted to announce VI's return at the appropriate time. I've heard that a doctor was in callx a lot recently, involving Annie and those around her, my source speculating Annie loses her baby and/or has other health problems. So I'll hope that more good sources can confirm, soon! :)

• Members

Someone from the Tad & Dixie forum says that he was on the call sheet (no idea how she knows) and that her friend got a picture w/ him (she posted it).

But, ex-castmates visit all the time. Sarah Michelle Gellar visited for years after she left, and Finola Hughes still visits when she's in town.

Archived