AMC: Vincent Irizarry

• Members

Seriously, you guys think that Frons would go Greenlee and David? Really? She has a herem of men. Anything romantic that David would to her would be nothing more then a block to Rylee. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think David/Greenlee would ever get off the romantic ground.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, I would only want to see David back if the plot twist was that he lied and changed DNA test to make Tad and Krystal believe that Charlotte (now Jenny) was Tad's child. I know that David hated Adam, but he hated Tad more. This is why I never and still don't believe that he would tell a "truth" to help Tad in any way. <_<

• Members

Hey Cheap. Greenlee was David's Sister-In-Law, Babe is David's Daughter, David used to work at Pine Valley Hospital and David and Tad are Fabulous Together and so is David and Adam. David has A Rivalry with Jake and with Ryan and I would also like to see David and Angie at the Hospital. David and Angie don't have to be Romantically Involved, but Maybe He Handles Patients one way and She wants to Handle Patients A Different Way. David and Julia were Sensual Together. Also, I think David and Zach in Scenes Together would be Great and I would like to see Jesse in Scenes with David Hayward. Jody

• Members

Hey Cheap. David could Reveal that Krystal's Baby is Really Adam's Baby and Not Tad's Baby. David could be A Good Friend to Greenlee and She could Use David's Advise about whether to be with Aidan or Ryan. It would be Interesting to have David go Against Angie at the Hospital Especially Since Angie is Such A Good Friend of Tad's. Maybe if They kept Annie, then Annie and David could get Together and David was Great in Scenes with Emma and David and Ryan have A Rivalry because of Gillian. I think it would be Great to see Zach Against David Hayward and even Jesse in Scenes with David Hayward. Jody

• Members

I'd say for all his anti-Tad words and such, he doesn't hate him as much as he's jealous of him... he's intensely jealous of the Martin family as a whole (it's what he wants). Adam? He might just hate him. Though he'd team up with him under the right conditions.

If he comes back, I suspect they are again expanding the hospital's role on the show. Looks like they are setting up two rival corporations (such as we had with Courtland and Chandler in the past) with Chandler and Fusion, and then having the Hospital as another 'base' on the show. Which is as it should be. We'd have Angie and Jake and David all there. David has ties to both the Chandler and the Fusion side as well, but he'd probably be 'based' at the Hospital (Chandler with little A, and Fusion via 'family' Greenlee and Babe).

I rarely watch the show these days... just caught some today and the corportate stuff was delicious... so I wondered if they were resetting the canvas this way.

-eta- what Jody said above. :) LOTS of possibilities with David. Especially if the show remembers his history and remembers the developed character he WAS (not the cartoon he was made into for his exit story.... please, no involvement in a dixie return!) I didn't consider the possible conflicts with Angie, due to her friendship with Tad. That would be great, too. One thing about David... he'll provide CONFLICT on the show. :)

• Members

It's been confirmed at Soapnet.com that VI as David will be back on AMC in the Fall. He and Greenlee are two of my 3 most despised characters of all time. I'll tune back in if he has a secret about Dixie or else it's just further incentive to tune out for me.

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/index

Full story at:

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path.../category_shows

Archived